Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Old Mar 26th 2010, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Has anyone bought on this development? Or know of anyone who has?
Old Mar 26th 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice
Smile Re: Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Has anyone bought on this development? Or know of anyone who has?
It is not pinos golf anymore it is Guadiana Golf.I have a house there and have had for the last 2 years,it is a lovely development as there are only 54 houses.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Hello, I can not send a private message to you until you have posted 3 times. But I know someone who is thinking to move to Costa Esuri and they are looking at a few options including your development.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

char272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nicechar272 is just really nice

Hello, I can not send a private message to you until you have posted 3 times. But I know someone who is thinking to move to Costa Esuri and they are looking at a few options including your development.
It really is nice up there, I was there last week and 2 more houses sold, It really is a good time to buy and a lovely development as I said before.The villas at the side are going up fast now also so it will look better once the gardens there are all done.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by char272
It is not pinos golf anymore it is Guadiana Golf.I have a house there and have had for the last 2 years,it is a lovely development as there are only 54 houses.
I can see why they changed the name.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Best thing they did !!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

It really is nice up there, I was there last week and 2 more houses sold, It really is a good time to buy and a lovely development as I said before.The villas at the side are going up fast now also so it will look better once the gardens there are all done.
My friends are going to go and look at it as soon as they can get a viewing. Its Semana Santa, that means they haven't got a chance this week.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

My friends are going to go and look at it as soon as they can get a viewing. Its Semana Santa, that means they haven't got a chance this week.
Are you friends viewing through homes and fincas?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr

Should of stuck with it, in the US there's a course called Devil's Knob.

Nothing like not getting past the ladies tees....
suntan lotion at the ready!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you friends viewing through homes and fincas?
Yes, I think so. Why?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Pinos Golf, Costa Esuri

Yes, I think so. Why?
It is just that they seem to sell most properties up there, we bought off them and they are very helpful and also there for after sales with no problem.:
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

It is just that they seem to sell most properties up there, we bought off them and they are very helpful and also there for after sales with no problem.:
Yes, have had dealings with them myself over the years and Karl and co seem to have a decent reputation. For Estate Agents that is!!