Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pilates class in Chiclana

Pilates class in Chiclana

Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Agnes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pilates class in Chiclana

Does anyone know of a pilates, or similar, class in Chiclana I have a dodgy back and I have found in the past that pilates does help
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:37 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pilates class in Chiclana

Originally Posted by Agnes
Does anyone know of a pilates, or similar, class in Chiclana I have a dodgy back and I have found in the past that pilates does help
I don't know about pilates, but I go to a yoga class in Colorado. Elly, the teacher is really nice, and is a fully qualified yoga teacher. If you want her phone number or any further info then please pm me.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

I have pm'd you, but I am new to this so hope that you receive it, looking forward to receiving details.

I have been told of two pilates classes in Jerez.

Originally Posted by jjh
I don't know about pilates, but I go to a yoga class in Colorado. Elly, the teacher is really nice, and is a fully qualified yoga teacher. If you want her phone number or any further info then please pm me.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:24 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

I have pm'd you, but I am new to this so hope that you receive it, looking forward to receiving details.

I have been told of two pilates classes in Jerez.

Hi Agnes

I have replied to your pm with Elly's phone numbers
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

There is Fernando Sancho in Roche Viajo in Carril Maestro very near to El Colorado he has a purpose built studio for Pilates and speaks excellent english - tel no 654 419109
Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jo-Ann

I shall give him a call, thank you very much

Agnes

Originally Posted by jo-ann
There is Fernando Sancho in Roche Viajo in Carril Maestro very near to El Colorado he has a purpose built studio for Pilates and speaks excellent english - tel no 654 419109
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jo-Ann

I shall give him a call, thank you very much

Agnes
Can you let me know how you get on as I want to go to a class.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Will do Glynis. I have also heard of a very good pilates teacher in Jerez. How was your trip to London?

Originally Posted by glynis
Can you let me know how you get on as I want to go to a class.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Will do Glynis. I have also heard of a very good pilates teacher in Jerez. How was your trip to London?
Jerez is too far. Got back last evening, and I was really glad. I found London to be dirty, noisy and full of cars!!!!! Went to see the film Volver and found myself feeling more in tune with the Spanish culture (as in the film) than the British. So when I got back late evening I sat on the patio by the pool with a drink and relished in the quiet, cool but comfortable evening back home in Chiclana. Mind you it was good to see Robbie Williams and my daughter but in reverse order!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glynis
Jerez is too far. Got back last evening, and I was really glad. I found London to be dirty, noisy and full of cars!!!!! Went to see the film Volver and found myself feeling more in tune with the Spanish culture (as in the film) than the British. So when I got back late evening I sat on the patio by the pool with a drink and relished in the quiet, cool but comfortable evening back home in Chiclana. Mind you it was good to see Robbie Williams and my daughter but in reverse order!
London is fantastic dont slag off the big city just because you live in Spain
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paddy07
London is fantastic dont slag off the big city just because you live in Spain
Weather is better here, even if I do have to go back to London for a pilates class.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Weather is better here, even if I do have to go back to London for a pilates class.
The weather is better here but how much else for you
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

The weather is better here but how much else for you
I love being here despite the problems with electricity etc.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

I love being here despite the problems with electricity etc.
So do we all apart from the ones that are bolting home
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

So do we all apart from the ones that are bolting home
Who is bolting home? Agnes did you ever phone this pilates teacher in Roche Viaja?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.