Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers

Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers

Old May 10th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers

He is called Alfie and is 15 months now and loves life in Spain so much calmer. His claim to fame is he is the only Victorian Bulldog in Spain and the only one to leave the UK according to the records.
Old May 10th 2008, 5:31 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers

He's a beaut John!
Old May 10th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Keep him away from LB....
Old May 10th 2008, 5:53 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe what a lovely mutt!

Here's my 14yr old Staffy

Last edited by zel; May 10th 2008 at 6:04 pm.
Old May 10th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
Hehe what a lovely mutt!

Here's my old Staffy

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2...eopatraqa1.jpg
Does he always do that when you pee in the garden??
Old May 10th 2008, 5:58 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Does he always do that when you pee in the garden??
Old May 10th 2008, 6:02 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the love of my life.....Jet! She's nine years old now!

Old May 10th 2008, 6:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

right, that's it, dog pics on the way............
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-p5070006.jpg  
Old May 10th 2008, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

darran gilbert is on a distinguished road

Alright John, it's Darran we met the other night if you can remember Ha Ha!! one minute you was downstairs watching the film next I was left with Alfie slobbering all over me & he covered my suit in doghair, " THE BEAST " no seriously he's Great.

I'm back in England now but hopefully not for long( must get back) I missed the donny match today but will watch the return leg I suppose you will be watching in jj's.

Take it easy mate and hope to see you soon.

Darran
Old May 10th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate cats....just to save you time...
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-fang.jpg  
Old May 10th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-dscf1196.jpg
LILY MY PUD/CHIHAUA
Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-dscf1077-069.jpg
louis 6 year old blind papillon
Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-dscf1054-100.jpg
tinker 12 year old

hope you enjoy my brood
MY 2 little girly pappilons
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-dscf1082-073.jpg   Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-dscf1113-049.jpg  

Last edited by madcarole; May 10th 2008 at 9:12 pm.
Old May 11th 2008, 4:18 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

This is Winter..
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my Victorian Bulldog for the dog lovers-winter.jpg  
Old May 11th 2008, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by darran gilbert
Alright John, it's Darran we met the other night if you can remember Ha Ha!! one minute you was downstairs watching the film next I was left with Alfie slobbering all over me & he covered my suit in doghair, " THE BEAST " no seriously he's Great.

I'm back in England now but hopefully not for long( must get back) I missed the donny match today but will watch the return leg I suppose you will be watching in jj's.

Take it easy mate and hope to see you soon.

Darran
Hello mate bit of a random night that was haha. Shame your back in the UK and hope to see you back out here soon.

John