Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Phisiotherapist

Phisiotherapist

Old Nov 24th 2017, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Physiotherapist

I have had sciatica problems for the last 4/5 months. Finally went to the doctor this week, had x-rays today. Told to go to a physio with the x-rays and get treatment. Has anyone had a similar experience here? If so can you recommend your physio?

Last edited by Luz liver; Nov 24th 2017 at 1:10 pm. Reason: misspelling
Old Nov 25th 2017, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Phisiotherapist

From my experience of several instances of sciatica ,physio is useless. Best treatment I have had is chiropratic but sorry don't know of one in Spain/Portugal. Try Googling it. Good luck.
Fiberite
Old Nov 25th 2017, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Jon-BXL does go to a physio nearby - suggest you pm/email him for details

Last edited by MikeJ; Nov 25th 2017 at 10:40 am.
Old Dec 19th 2017, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold

I use an excellent Osteopath / Physiotherapist in Ayamonte. His name is Jorge Fragio - JM clinica Fisioterapia Fragio <snip>
Good luck

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 26th 2017 at 8:40 am. Reason: Please don't put a third parties phone number on BE - it's a public forum so will be picked up by every spambot out there!
Old Dec 26th 2017, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, Elizabeth. That's where I went in the end. Only been once so far but will go again. He knows his stuff!