Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pest Control Denia/Oliva/Pego

Pest Control Denia/Oliva/Pego

Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pest Control Denia/Oliva/Pego

This time last year we noticed small holes in the underside of our new dining room table and little piles of sawdust on the floor. The problem was identified as wood weevils and we treated them with DIY stuff from the hardware store.
No more problems until exactly the same week in June this year, when once again we noticed small holes and little piles of sawdust underneath the dining room table...
Time to get the professionals in I think, before they get into any other wood - does anyone know of a pest control company in our area?
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:35 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pest Control Denia/Oliva/Pego

Originally Posted by noelrosie
This time last year we noticed small holes in the underside of our new dining room table and little piles of sawdust on the floor. The problem was identified as wood weevils and we treated them with DIY stuff from the hardware store.
No more problems until exactly the same week in June this year, when once again we noticed small holes and little piles of sawdust underneath the dining room table...
Time to get the professionals in I think, before they get into any other wood - does anyone know of a pest control company in our area?
Can't help with the pest control people, but I can say this. A lot of these treatments depend on the poison penetrating. In your shoes I would have selected something that would have given lasting protection, put the table upside down on some thick plastic and soaked the underside over and over again until the wood was well soaked, legs and all.