Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The perfect Mother

The perfect Mother

Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:46 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pretty much what I said earlier, although to be fair I used the word "spermbucket", because lets face it, thats what she is.... Its more the lack of people rushing to condemn her outright that is worrying me, its worrying me a lot.
It would seem that if you don't agree with the Fail readers on here, you're considered a troll or a gobshite. Interesting forum.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:47 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pretty much what I said earlier, although to be fair I used the word "spermbucket", because lets face it, thats what she is.... Its more the lack of people rushing to condemn her outright that is worrying me, its worrying me a lot.
What worries me even more is when someone make a blatant accusation against six posters and doesn't have the bottle to either back it up or withdraw the remark.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:53 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
It has been reported elsewhere that NOBODY on the tram made a complaint.

So it seems that someone who could have possibly edited the footage, uploaded it to YouTube and the woman who may or may not have psychiatric problems was subsequently hunted down like a dog, arrested and is being held in custody until the 6th December and her children taken into care.

I am sure I have seen immigrants in the UK ranting against the State, burning poppies etc on the TV.

When is a racist not a racist?

FREE EMMA WEST
Karma! Give her a 50 quid fine
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:58 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

The mother has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work, but lets get things in persepctive.

The care sustem is way over loaded, there are thousands of kids living in danger for their lives eveyday, they are being starved, beaten, raped, abused torutured, living with drug addict parets and in danger of finding the drugs and taking them, living in filthy conditions and totally neglected.

And yet some posters on here would like this little boy to be taken into care when the system cannot cope or protect the really vunerable and in danger kids, because this woman let her gob run away with her.

No matter how distastful her comments, do you think that is the right thing to do, the kid seems happy and clean. But according to some he should jump ahead of the queue...........ridiculous.: thumbdown:

Do they really belive that the child is in such danger or just trying to be too self righteous?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

To whom it may concern .... lets disagree without the name calling

Many thanks
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:40 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I can do this all night if you like. Would you care to remove the comments calling me an idiot and a bucket mouth then? Or do we have double standards on this forum?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I can do this all night if you like.
You won't because if you carry on then I shall make sure you can't
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:53 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I can do this all night if you like. Would you care to remove the comments calling me an idiot and a bucket mouth then? Or do we have double standards on this forum?
It doesnt work like that, the mods give us a bit of a warning now and again, telling us to stop but they are not going to delete previous posts just coz someone called you an idiot.

Let it go, sticks and stones and all that.................
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

The comments were removed. Now lets stop all this crap, eh?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The comments were removed. Now lets stop all this crap, eh?
I asked you to expand on your comment. Now that's deleted.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

And I think I have made my point that regardless of how you feel about a subject or how bad things or relationships can be there are always a set of rules, be they site ones or common decency ones, that prohibit you from just opening your mouth when you like with what you like.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 9:04 pm
Senior Moment

I asked you to expand on your comment. Now that's deleted.
If you insist .... Because if you push me by constantly going against Admin and my requests then you only leave one course of action, so please give us all a break
Old Dec 4th 2011, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Unmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really nice

I thought it was a disgraceful display.....that left me feeling pretty embarrassed to be British.

The problem is....it's the thin end of the wedge. No doubt there's hundreds of thousands like her out there. She's obviously spouting off what she regularly hears amongst her contemporaries.
Lowlife white trash, living off the state, and being brainwashed by extremists like the BNP that's it's all the fault of foreigners. And too stupid and poorly educated to know any different.

Successive governments over many years have dumbed Britain down to the lowest common denominator.....resulting in generations of trailer trash like her.
Sad to see a once great and respected country reduced to the level it is.....and personally I don't see any way back. The financial situation might improve, there may be more jobs.....but hell, just look at that gene pool that's on the way up.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 10:26 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd pop back in and see to what extent the thread had continued to degenerate,..... much as I expected it to.

I don't envy you your job Mitzy and I admire your patience much of the time.
Whilst I don't claim to be an angel myself by any means, once I see repetitive foul mouthing, trolling and deliberate disruption taking over a thread, I generally accept that it has little future and move on to more interesting and civilised pastures.

You will know well enough yourself that I have never ever once made an official complaint and much prefer to be honest and open with everyone on the forum regarding my feelings.

Whilst I'd hate to be stuck on a fluffy bunny forum, I think it's a crying shame that the extra licence you try to allow ppl.on here is repeatedly abused to such an extent, and it certainly can't do the forum in general any favours with regard to casual readers.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:41 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have all traded your insults enough - can we get back to a sensible discussion now please? And remember that people have a right to have different opinions? And even if it is one you don't like you can disagree with them without calling them names and being abusive.

That's my two pennorth said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.