Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The perfect Mother

The perfect Mother

Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:44 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Seems that way.

Maybe all his facebook friends have forsaken him as well, and all he's got left is boosting his post count by pointless trolling on BE.

Anyway we shall continue to patiently wait for him to name and shame and add substance to his accusations, if the option of doing the decent thing and withdrawing them is beneath his dignity.
No, no, no ... Matt is certainly not a troll. Behave yourself and stop teasing
Old Dec 4th 2011, 12:59 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
No, no, no ... Matt is certainly not a troll. Behave yourself and stop teasing
Hmm, I'll take that as a tongue in cheek remark I'm sure it's meant to be,..... unless of course he's able to get back to topic and point out the six OPs whom he accuses of supporting "The Perfect Mother".
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:04 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

There are still a couple that haven`t joined in the crap yet Matt.
One hasn`t posted since the crap hit Georges fan.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:31 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
There are still a couple that haven`t joined in the crap yet Matt.
One hasn`t posted since the crap hit Georges fan.
They will mate, don't you worry.... it were different in your day.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:03 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You seem to be making lots of new friends here Matt. Keep up the good work.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You seem to be making lots of new friends here Matt. Keep up the good work.
Thats why we are all here innit?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why we are all here innit?
Ignore them all Matt ... your friends are here we just don't post as much
Old Dec 4th 2011, 4:57 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Not my paranoia at all, just observations I have picked up from other peoples opinions. Not a shock you are here now though, well done for popping along love.
Was it my post (the first) that asked if the woman had a good reason to start sounding off that you may have taken as support ?

I believe that she must have been seriously pissed about something that had occurred & not being very articulate responded in the only way she knew.
It does not make her right but I can understand how many in the UK must be bottling up a good deal of frustration/anger when they see what is going on around them & off course the often outrageous stories on the news/papers that are often quoted on here (Mr Afghan/Moroccan scams 400.000 from the system springs to mind)
Old Dec 4th 2011, 5:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

And there was a good reason for that
But this isnt the place to discuss it, so lets get well back on subject please peeps
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

It has been reported elsewhere that NOBODY on the tram made a complaint.

So it seems that someone who could have possibly edited the footage, uploaded it to YouTube and the woman who may or may not have psychiatric problems was subsequently hunted down like a dog, arrested and is being held in custody until the 6th December and her children taken into care.

I am sure I have seen immigrants in the UK ranting against the State, burning poppies etc on the TV.

When is a racist not a racist?

FREE EMMA WEST
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:30 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
It has been reported elsewhere that NOBODY on the tram made a complaint.

So it seems that someone who could have possibly edited the footage, uploaded it to YouTube and the woman who may or may not have psychiatric problems was subsequently hunted down like a dog, arrested and is being held in custody until the 6th December and her children taken into care.

I am sure I have seen immigrants in the UK ranting against the State, burning poppies etc on the TV.

When is a racist not a racist?

FREE EMMA WEST
when they are not native British !
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:31 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
First the resident troll and now a bucket mouth.
That's all we need to wreck an interesting thread.
don't know what you are on about, I have my Ignore Poster button on
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

She was a cokehead racist with a penchant for shagging Crystal Palace supporters. In care is probably the best place for the kid.
When I saw the video my first response was please take that child away from that woman.

However, half of kids in care end up in prison by their 20s, so that isnt the solution. Thats probably about the same chance the kid would have by having a mother like that
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:41 pm
Straw Man.

She was a cokehead racist with a penchant for shagging Crystal Palace supporters. In care is probably the best place for the kid.
Pretty much what I said earlier, although to be fair I used the word "spermbucket", because lets face it, thats what she is.... Its more the lack of people rushing to condemn her outright that is worrying me, its worrying me a lot.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much what I said earlier, although to be fair I used the word "spermbucket", because lets face it, thats what she is.... Its more the lack of people rushing to condemn her outright that is worrying me, its worrying me a lot.
I suggest gruffbrown and yourself shouldnt respond to a racist with mysogenist comments

However, the evidence does suggest that she is a despicable person and mother

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.