Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The perfect Mother

The perfect Mother

Old Dec 6th 2011, 11:34 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

So why has the archaic unfair non public auction system not been stopped before now, or is the answer all too obvious ?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Please dont exaggerate.............

Paro in Spain is decided on length of time worked and is not 400 a month for 2 years for everyone.

In Spain there is no housing benefit and no council tax benefit.

Add housing benefit and council tax benefit to unemployment benefit in the UK and you will find it is more than what you quote for Spain.

I dont know if there is additional benefit money to help feed children of the unemployed in Spain.......... somehow I think not.
Actually the benefits in Spain are pretty generous.

My BIL had worked on contract for 5 years earning about 25k per year. He got paro for 2 years at over 1,000 euros per month - and a payoff of 15k when he lost his job
My OH is on maternity leave, which is 850 euros per month for 4 months. She also gets free social security payments for 1 year
We get a child payment of 100 euros per month plus there are other tax advantages at the end of the year

Of course the problem is when benefits run out!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Are you calling Evonne a liar cricketman?
Be very careful before you answer.
No, not a lier, just mistaken!

If these properties exist I'd be very interest in seeing the URLs to them
Old Dec 6th 2011, 12:04 pm
Spanish, 40

evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cricketman
No, not a lier, just mistaken!

If these properties exist I'd be very interest in seeing the URLs to them
You obviously only looked for the expensive ones in good areas

The ones I am talking about are in not particularly good areas, but for a family in need, you cannot be really choosy. It's a question of getting a ceiling over your heads and hopefully later you can move out to a better place.

Just run a search for 3 bed flats with lift in Valencia, and put the lowest allowed amount for searching as maximum limit, show the results in ascendant order. You will be surprised...

http://www.pisos.com
http://www.idealista.com
http://www.fotocasa.es
http://www.yaencontre.com
www.casasdelmediterraneo.com/
Old Dec 6th 2011, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by evamar
You obviously only looked for the expensive ones in good areas

The ones I am talking about are in not particularly good areas, but for a family in need, you cannot be really choosy. It's a question of getting a ceiling over your heads and hopefully later you can move out to a better place.

Just run a search for 3 bed flats with lift in Valencia, and put the lowest allowed amount for searching as maximum limit, show the results in ascendant order. You will be surprised...

http://www.pisos.com
http://www.idealista.com
http://www.fotocasa.es
http://www.yaencontre.com
www.casasdelmediterraneo.com/
My word you are right! Some of them dont look too bad either. Look at the below for 35k
http://www.fotocasa.es/vivienda/vale...n=1&RowGrid=15

Someone in my family bought one like this in Barcelona for 500k a few years ago
Old Dec 6th 2011, 12:28 pm
Spanish, 40

evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold

My word you are right! Some of them dont look too bad either. Look at the below for 35k

jajjaaa.. I had actually put my eye on this one and several similar others! But not the time yet as it wil be some time before I'm back. I might well buy a cheap property such as this one and leave my better flat rented out when I come back.

For me, as long as it's got at least 3 beds, a lift, it's close to the metro and hopefully close to the universities... good enough. I quite like DIY and have learnt (by personal mistakes mostly) a few building skills...
Old Dec 6th 2011, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
I am formally requesting that the Mods move this thread to TIO.

Never in my life have I encountered such a large body of people who are blind to the idea that the human scum that have moved into a country they no longer live in are inherently different to the somewhat identical way they are wanking all over their new country. This kind of thinking is just not British.
Hold on a minute, most of the thread is the argument that indeed there is no difference between British immigrants in Spain and those in the UK

If you ban the debate then you allow unhealthy opinions to rot and come out even more rotten!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
Curious. I was of the opinion that quite a lot of English immigrants to Spain were just very effeminate men hoping to hide a rather embarrassing lisp.
You obviously have a high opinion of most English men, assuming that they will be actually speaking Spanish in Spain

Oh and by looks of your avatar and previous post, an obsession with pleasuring yourself
Old Dec 6th 2011, 1:57 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

You obviously have a high opinion of most English men, assuming that they will be actually speaking Spanish in Spain

Oh and by looks of your avatar and previous post, an obsession with pleasuring yourself
Maybe we should re-title the thread "The Perfect W...ker".
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:06 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Maybe we should re-title the thread "The Perfect W...ker".
Having read some of your posts, I see you're running a great campaign. I'll be happy to give you my vote.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:11 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

If they aren't selling at that price it just shows how bad things are. Could possibly be a lead in though and not listed when you go to view. Some on fotocasa state low price and then there is a mortgage to take over.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:16 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evamar
To start with, I was once on the dole in the UK a couple years ago. Precisely because I have no kids, I was given only 64 quid per week. I needed it for 3 months, and was shocked about wasting time and money having to go every couple of weeks to take part in a stupid interview to sign and see the amount of people needed to keep an eye on the unemployed... they assume that they are not looking for jobs! Do they have a reason to think that??? In Spain I would have had 400 euros per month for 2 years with interviews every 3 months... and it was extended because of the crisis when people couldn't find a job within 2 years, with or without kids. So yes, I think that much of the Spanish system is better. Not all, just as not all the UK system is better.
Bot of a contradiction....a few posts back you were spouting about the over-generous system in the UK
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:35 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Please dont exaggerate.............

Paro in Spain is decided on length of time worked and is not 400 a month for 2 years for everyone.

In Spain there is no housing benefit and no council tax benefit.

Add housing benefit and council tax benefit to unemployment benefit in the UK and you will find it is more than what you quote for Spain.

I dont know if there is additional benefit money to help feed children of the unemployed in Spain.......... somehow I think not.
I am with yoU on this one, valid points. I know someone who is not getting dole because the low life scum of his employer did not pay the SS quota for him.

NEXT
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
Having read some of your posts, I see you're running a great campaign. I'll be happy to give you my vote.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:08 pm
On the road again.

No shortage of candidates I see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.