Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The perfect Mother

The perfect Mother

Old Dec 5th 2011, 8:07 am
  #136  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Unmutual View Post
I thought it was a disgraceful display.....that left me feeling pretty embarrassed to be British.

The problem is....it's the thin end of the wedge. No doubt there's hundreds of thousands like her out there. She's obviously spouting off what she regularly hears amongst her contemporaries.
Lowlife white trash, living off the state, and being brainwashed by extremists like the BNP that's it's all the fault of foreigners. And too stupid and poorly educated to know any different.

Successive governments over many years have dumbed Britain down to the lowest common denominator.....resulting in generations of trailer trash like her.
Sad to see a once great and respected country reduced to the level it is.....and personally I don't see any way back. The financial situation might improve, there may be more jobs.....but hell, just look at that gene pool that's on the way up.
She sounded drunk to me

I have to say (and I think I have said it before), people don't seem to have any respect for each other these days outside their circle of friends and family, and even then that seems to get stretched. The dont really care about the troubles other people have any more whereas back in the day people used to try and help each other. I only see this getting worse and worse

In the long distant past this may have been the opinion of some (maybe many) but they would never have expressed it in a situation like that

In this day and age to make comments like that with a young kid sitting on her lap, when it could have quite possibly developed into an "incident", well it was sheer stupidity
Mitzyboy is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 8:24 am
  #137  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: In the middle of 10million Olive Trees
Posts: 12,053
Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy View Post
She sounded drunk to me

I have to say (and I think I have said it before), people don't seem to have any respect for each other these days outside their circle of friends and family, and even then that seems to get stretched. The dont really care about the troubles other people have any more whereas back in the day people used to try and help each other. I only see this getting worse and worse

In the long distant past this may have been the opinion of some (maybe many) but they would never have expressed it in a situation like that

In this day and age to make comments like that with a young kid sitting on her lap, when it could have quite possibly developed into an "incident", well it was sheer stupidity
it will be what she says at home, all day every day, that is how her live revolves.
feels wronged by the system, wronged by the foreigners, wronged by men,
it becomes a lifstyle, I know of one or two who live near me just like that,
Domino is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 8:40 am
  #138  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,368
agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Domino View Post
don't know what you are on about, I have my Ignore Poster button on
Best thing they ever put on these forums! You decide exactly who you want to read, filter out the trash!
agoreira is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:51 am
  #139  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: In the middle of 10million Olive Trees
Posts: 12,053
Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by agoreira View Post
Best thing they ever put on these forums! You decide exactly who you want to read, filter out the trash!
except when it comes up as a quote, but the typeface is so small I cant read it anyway
Domino is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 10:23 am
  #140  
Forum Regular
 
Unmutual's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Granada
Posts: 68
Unmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really nice
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy View Post
I have to say (and I think I have said it before), people don't seem to have any respect for each other these days outside their circle of friends and family, and even then that seems to get stretched.
I think it's because nobody is ever made accountable for anything.....and the fact that these tree hugging social workers portray every perpetrator as a victim.

You know how it goes...."Yes, he did murder 10 people for no reason. But the system failed him....his mother didn't love him....he was an abused child blah blah blah".

50 years ago he'd have been swinging from a rope irrespective of his upbringing. But today, no accountability.
Unmutual is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 10:44 am
  #141  
 
gruffbrown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 30,102
gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by scampicat View Post
I think you have all traded your insults enough - can we get back to a sensible discussion now please? And remember that people have a right to have different opinions? And even if it is one you don't like you can disagree with them without calling them names and being abusive.

That's my two pennorth said.
I couldn't agree more.
gruffbrown is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 11:17 am
  #142  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,368
agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Domino View Post
except when it comes up as a quote, but the typeface is so small I cant read it anyway
Yes, wish they'd fix the quoted bit!
agoreira is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:50 pm
  #143  
Spanish, 40
 
evamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Surrey. Back to Spain in 2012
Posts: 287
evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by Unmutual View Post
I thought it was a disgraceful display.....that left me feeling pretty embarrassed to be British.

The problem is....it's the thin end of the wedge. No doubt there's hundreds of thousands like her out there. She's obviously spouting off what she regularly hears amongst her contemporaries.
Lowlife white trash, living off the state, and being brainwashed by extremists like the BNP that's it's all the fault of foreigners. And too stupid and poorly educated to know any different.

Successive governments over many years have dumbed Britain down to the lowest common denominator.....resulting in generations of trailer trash like her.
Sad to see a once great and respected country reduced to the level it is.....and personally I don't see any way back. The financial situation might improve, there may be more jobs.....but hell, just look at that gene pool that's on the way up.
I make a clear separation between illegal economic immigrants and integrated working immigrants. There are far too many illegal economic immigrants who take a lot of social and economic resources, start having lots of children who are then born in the UK, create "extra" crime (let's not say that your natives are all clean of sin), or with luck will only work illegally, thus taking jobs but at least not creating violent crimes. As I said before, I don't think that escaping their country to illegally go to another one that doesn't need them solves anything, they should try to change things in their own country first. After that, if threatened, they can legally claim asylum.

Everybody is against illegal immigration, not only the BPN and their mainly white trash followers, and if they are not they are plainly stupid or PC brain washed. Another matter is how to present this: as racist attacks or as a proper change in the immigration law to make expulsions faster and cheaper. Also a better system for the extradition of criminals so that there will be more places to keep dangerous people. I don't condone this woman, but I have to agree to the main problem behind her words: the economic immigration which translates mainly in illegal immigrants and creates social problems.

Then, on the other hand, you have a lot of natives being educated to suck off social benefits if they manage to have children, without taking the responsibility of actually educating them to be a part of the society. Education means consecuences for their acts, not only reading books.
These children end up becoming dangerous uneducated criminals or at the best only dangerous uneducated benefit suckers too. Grandmothers at 35!!! And yes, who knows how many grandfathers, but let's not spend more money in dna tests, especially in low dna.

So, whatever immigrant or native... you do have a serious problem with this kind of people.

Just a couple days ago I read in Spain about a jobless white Scottish guy in benefits who had fathered 15 kids (the 16th on its way), out of 14 different women, all of them getting benefits. Also mentioned another white unemployed with benefits English guy with 14 kids in the very same situation. Most women were teenagers or at least under 20. And unfortunately this situation is also quite normal in the second and third generation of earlier immigrants, who are now British and many social suckers too. The wish for a honest job to improve their lives is lost and their numerous kids will do what they see, keeping the circle alive.

Many kids are wild and antisocial because their parents only bothered to have them, not to educate them. I have been actually scared of small groups of 5 year old kids! These are a social subclass and the origin of most of your problems. Unfortunately there should be intelligence and social responsibility tests to allow parents to keep their kids and make sure that they won't end with antisocial parents.

As long as you British people have such stupid social helps to undeserved trash people, native or foreigner, what can you expect??? For me, take all those kids and give them for adoption while they can still integrate in normal society, there are many people who want but can't be parents. After a few years of this policy you will see how their parents care to use more condoms!

Or, offer 5K to young lads to get a vasectomy done, and revert it free if they are working and happy to form a family in their late 20's. That would be cheaper that keeping this cancerogenic breed. Anything! but do something to stop these social suckers.

Last edited by evamar; Dec 5th 2011 at 5:53 pm.
evamar is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:04 pm
  #144  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: In the middle of 10million Olive Trees
Posts: 12,053
Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by evamar View Post
I make a clear separation between illegal economic immigrants and integrated working immigrants. There are far too many illegal economic immigrants who take a lot of social and economic resources, start having lots of children who are then born in the UK, create "extra" crime (let's not say that your natives are all clean of sin), or with luck will only work illegally, thus taking jobs but at least not creating violent crimes. As I said before, I don't think that escaping their country to illegally go to another one that doesn't need them solves anything, they should try to change things in their own country first. After that, if threatened, they can legally claim asylum.

Everybody is against illegal immigration, not only the BPN and their mainly white trash followers, and if they are not they are plainly stupid or PC brain washed. Another matter is how to present this: as racist attacks or as a proper change in the immigration law to make expulsions faster and cheaper. Also a better system for the extradition of criminals so that there will be more places to keep dangerous people. I don't condone this woman, but I have to agree to the main problem behind her words: the economic immigration which translates mainly in illegal immigrants and creates social problems.

Then, on the other hand, you have a lot of natives being educated to suck off social benefits if they manage to have children, without taking the responsibility of actually educating them to be a part of the society. Education means consecuences for their acts, not only reading books.
These children end up becoming dangerous uneducated criminals or at the best only dangerous uneducated benefit suckers too. Grandmothers at 35!!! And yes, who knows how many grandfathers, but let's not spend more money in dna tests, especially in low dna.

So, whatever immigrant or native... you do have a serious problem with this kind of people.

Just a couple days ago I read in Spain about a jobless white Scottish guy in benefits who had fathered 15 kids (the 16th on its way), out of 14 different women, all of them getting benefits. Also mentioned another white unemployed with benefits English guy with 14 kids in the very same situation. Most women were teenagers or at least under 20. And unfortunately this situation is also quite normal in the second and third generation of earlier immigrants, who are now British and many social suckers too. The wish for a honest job to improve their lives is lost and their numerous kids will do what they see, keeping the circle alive.

Many kids are wild and antisocial because their parents only bothered to have them, not to educate them. I have been actually scared of small groups of 5 year old kids! These are a social subclass and the origin of most of your problems. Unfortunately there should be intelligence and social responsibility tests to allow parents to keep their kids and make sure that they won't end with antisocial parents.

As long as you British people have such stupid social helps to undeserved trash people, native or foreigner, what can you expect??? For me, take all those kids and give them for adoption while they can still integrate in normal society, there are many people who want but can't be parents. After a few years of this policy you will see how their parents care to use more condoms!

Or, offer 5K to young lads to get a vasectomy done, and revert it free if they are working and happy to form a family in their late 20's. That would be cheaper that keeping this cancerogenic breed. Anything! but do something to stop these social suckers.
The game is to have a child every 3, 4 or 5 years, that way the mother has to stay at home to look after without hassle from the Dole people.
I was asked to help a woman who's (only) daughter was 18, mother hadnt worked since before having her, claimed the child care route. Then she wanted me to get her a job because the Jobcentre said she had to work, the only thing she could do was text for Britain in the Olympics.

You cannot do a China or India (?) and snip a man until he is older, the Human Rights fluffy bunnies would have you inside faster than the vid would be on YouTube.
You could suggest the benefits were reduced drastically, but then the child would be in poverty and it would all switch on again.
In the meantime they are brought up a a house with the American larder fridges and freezers, 42" lcd tele, mobiles, etc etc all paid for by a grateful nation that cannot afford to provide support for the old and disabled.

Nice place Spain, If you don't pay in you can't get out.
Domino is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:11 pm
  #145  
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,008
JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by evamar View Post
I make a clear separation between illegal economic immigrants and integrated working immigrants. There are far too many illegal economic immigrants who take a lot of social and economic resources, start having lots of children who are then born in the UK, create "extra" crime (let's not say that your natives are all clean of sin), or with luck will only work illegally, thus taking jobs but at least not creating violent crimes. As I said before, I don't think that escaping their country to illegally go to another one that doesn't need them solves anything, they should try to change things in their own country first. After that, if threatened, they can legally claim asylum.

Everybody is against illegal immigration, not only the BPN and their mainly white trash followers, and if they are not they are plainly stupid or PC brain washed. Another matter is how to present this: as racist attacks or as a proper change in the immigration law to make expulsions faster and cheaper. Also a better system for the extradition of criminals so that there will be more places to keep dangerous people. I don't condone this woman, but I have to agree to the main problem behind her words: the economic immigration which translates mainly in illegal immigrants and creates social problems.

Then, on the other hand, you have a lot of natives being educated to suck off social benefits if they manage to have children, without taking the responsibility of actually educating them to be a part of the society. Education means consecuences for their acts, not only reading books.
These children end up becoming dangerous uneducated criminals or at the best only dangerous uneducated benefit suckers too. Grandmothers at 35!!! And yes, who knows how many grandfathers, but let's not spend more money in dna tests, especially in low dna.

So, whatever immigrant or native... you do have a serious problem with this kind of people.

Just a couple days ago I read in Spain about a jobless white Scottish guy in benefits who had fathered 15 kids (the 16th on its way), out of 14 different women, all of them getting benefits. Also mentioned another white unemployed with benefits English guy with 14 kids in the very same situation. Most women were teenagers or at least under 20. And unfortunately this situation is also quite normal in the second and third generation of earlier immigrants, who are now British and many social suckers too. The wish for a honest job to improve their lives is lost and their numerous kids will do what they see, keeping the circle alive.

Many kids are wild and antisocial because their parents only bothered to have them, not to educate them. I have been actually scared of small groups of 5 year old kids! These are a social subclass and the origin of most of your problems. Unfortunately there should be intelligence and social responsibility tests to allow parents to keep their kids and make sure that they won't end with antisocial parents.

As long as you British people have such stupid social helps to undeserved trash people, native or foreigner, what can you expect??? For me, take all those kids and give them for adoption while they can still integrate in normal society, there are many people who want but can't be parents. After a few years of this policy you will see how their parents care to use more condoms!

Or, offer 5K to young lads to get a vasectomy done, and revert it free if they are working and happy to form a family in their late 20's. That would be cheaper that keeping this cancerogenic breed. Anything! but do something to stop these social suckers.
Well, now that you seem to be on a roll, lets go a bit further.

To all those on benfits lets count the length of a pregnancy from next Friday and any children born to claimants will not be eligible for more income support,

Lets make the girls name the fathers and make them support their kids, if they are not working make them do clearing up, if they get another girl pregnant only give them food stamps not tobe used for booze or fags.

I rang the bell before we intended at only 18, but it was made clear to us by both families that it was our responsibility, and nobody was more surprised than us when we decided to have another baby more or less straight away as we were having such a great time. Nobody belivied us, that no2 was planned, but I am rambling now.......

I think EVA should be made mister for sensible procreation for EVAMORE.....
JLFS is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:14 pm
  #146  
 
gruffbrown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 30,102
gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by evamar View Post
I make a clear separation between illegal economic immigrants and integrated working immigrants. There are far too many illegal economic immigrants who take a lot of social and economic resources, start having lots of children who are then born in the UK, create "extra" crime (let's not say that your natives are all clean of sin), or with luck will only work illegally, thus taking jobs but at least not creating violent crimes. As I said before, I don't think that escaping their country to illegally go to another one that doesn't need them solves anything, they should try to change things in their own country first. After that, if threatened, they can legally claim asylum.

Everybody is against illegal immigration, not only the BPN and their mainly white trash followers, and if they are not they are plainly stupid or PC brain washed. Another matter is how to present this: as racist attacks or as a proper change in the immigration law to make expulsions faster and cheaper. Also a better system for the extradition of criminals so that there will be more places to keep dangerous people. I don't condone this woman, but I have to agree to the main problem behind her words: the economic immigration which translates mainly in illegal immigrants and creates social problems.

Then, on the other hand, you have a lot of natives being educated to suck off social benefits if they manage to have children, without taking the responsibility of actually educating them to be a part of the society. Education means consecuences for their acts, not only reading books.
These children end up becoming dangerous uneducated criminals or at the best only dangerous uneducated benefit suckers too. Grandmothers at 35!!! And yes, who knows how many grandfathers, but let's not spend more money in dna tests, especially in low dna.

So, whatever immigrant or native... you do have a serious problem with this kind of people.

Just a couple days ago I read in Spain about a jobless white Scottish guy in benefits who had fathered 15 kids (the 16th on its way), out of 14 different women, all of them getting benefits. Also mentioned another white unemployed with benefits English guy with 14 kids in the very same situation. Most women were teenagers or at least under 20. And unfortunately this situation is also quite normal in the second and third generation of earlier immigrants, who are now British and many social suckers too. The wish for a honest job to improve their lives is lost and their numerous kids will do what they see, keeping the circle alive.

Many kids are wild and antisocial because their parents only bothered to have them, not to educate them. I have been actually scared of small groups of 5 year old kids! These are a social subclass and the origin of most of your problems. Unfortunately there should be intelligence and social responsibility tests to allow parents to keep their kids and make sure that they won't end with antisocial parents.

As long as you British people have such stupid social helps to undeserved trash people, native or foreigner, what can you expect??? For me, take all those kids and give them for adoption while they can still integrate in normal society, there are many people who want but can't be parents. After a few years of this policy you will see how their parents care to use more condoms!

Or, offer 5K to young lads to get a vasectomy done, and revert it free if they are working and happy to form a family in their late 20's. That would be cheaper that keeping this cancerogenic breed. Anything! but do something to stop these social suckers.
A wonderful insight into British culture, thank you for sharing.
gruffbrown is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:31 pm
  #147  
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: In the middle of 10million Olive Trees
Posts: 12,053
Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by JLFS View Post
Well, now that you seem to be on a roll, lets go a bit further.

To all those on benfits lets count the length of a pregnancy from next Friday and any children born to claimants will not be eligible for more income support,

Lets make the girls name the fathers and make them support their kids, if they are not working make them do clearing up, if they get another girl pregnant only give them food stamps not tobe used for booze or fags.

I rang the bell before we intended at only 18, but it was made clear to us by both families that it was our responsibility, and nobody was more surprised than us when we decided to have another baby more or less straight away as we were having such a great time. Nobody belivied us, that no2 was planned, but I am rambling now.......

I think EVA should be made mister for sensible procreation for EVAMORE.....
That was what the Child Support Agency (CSA) was supposed to do. I believe there were a few cases where the girl would say she didnt know who the father was, it happened at a party when she was drunk. Once she got a council flat he moved in, but keeping his electoral roll and other official things with Mum & Dad so there was no come back.
Knowing they couldnt meet their money saved budget they then targetted all those working and hit them with wildly inaccurate presumptions with regards earnings, their outgoings etc etc.

I separated from my wife and they demanded 45% of my nett salary to keep daughter. I would have been better off if wife had accepted the agreement we made of my paying the bills etc.
But if I had been out of work they wouldnt (couldn't?) ask for even £5 per week out of dole money.

Food stamps are a good idea, but that isnt acceptable in the UK because it reminds people of wartime rationing and restricts the choice of the individual. (Shame ! ! ! !)
Domino is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:32 pm
  #148  
I love my brick!
 
zargof's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Peachy
Posts: 9,304
zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by gruffbrown View Post
A wonderful insight into British culture, thank you for sharing.
Aren't you glad you don't live in a country like that?
zargof is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:36 pm
  #149  
Spanish, 40
 
evamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Surrey. Back to Spain in 2012
Posts: 287
evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by JLFS View Post
Well, now that you seem to be on a roll, lets go a bit further.

To all those on benfits lets count the length of a pregnancy from next Friday and any children born to claimants will not be eligible for more income support,

Lets make the girls name the fathers and make them support their kids, if they are not working make them do clearing up, if they get another girl pregnant only give them food stamps not tobe used for booze or fags.

I rang the bell before we intended at only 18, but it was made clear to us by both families that it was our responsibility, and nobody was more surprised than us when we decided to have another baby more or less straight away as we were having such a great time. Nobody belivied us, that no2 was planned, but I am rambling now.......

I think EVA should be made mister for sensible procreation for EVAMORE.....
Believe me, I was actually controlling myself!!!

It was your decision, and you took responsibility. That is serious parenting. I wish more young people were responsible. Personally, for me responsibility was far easier: a combination of pills and condoms.... Even having to travel to another city to make sure that the guy at the chemist wouldn't tell my parents
evamar is offline  
Old Dec 5th 2011, 6:37 pm
  #150  
 
gruffbrown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 30,102
gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
Aren't you glad you don't live in a country like that?
I couldn't possibly comment.
gruffbrown is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.