Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The perfect Mother

The perfect Mother

Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The perfect Mother

Are we in TIO yet?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:36 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

NEXT!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:10 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

What a strange thread. Are all the sockpuppet/troll detectors deployed and functional?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:29 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
What a strange thread. Are all the sockpuppet/troll detectors deployed and functional?
Yes!

For those members who have decided to try to deliberately disrupt this thread take this post as a general warning.

If you continue to do so your account will be suspended without further notice.

Last edited by Fred James; Dec 6th 2011 at 5:39 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:34 pm
Spanish, 40

evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jackytoo
If they aren't selling at that price it just shows how bad things are. Could possibly be a lead in though and not listed when you go to view. Some on fotocasa state low price and then there is a mortgage to take over.
That's why one should never buy a house without checking first the state of the house and the mortgage situation. And definitely check in the Registro de la Propiedad, where both the original mortgage and all the successive changes have to be registered.

The houses at these prices are precisely the ones that sell quickly. I had a look some weeks ago and many of them are no longer in the lists. Before the crisis you would have expected them to double the price (we are not talking of modern expensive houses nor old nice houses), they were quickly built some 50-70 years ago and they still have the old kitchens, bathrooms, cheap doors and old floors. Without a lift you can find them for even 20-30K. Even at those prices it is possible that the sellers can get a benefit, it all depends on how much they actually own.

Also there are lots of people who are now selling their parents' place to take care themselves of a widow/widower and want a quick sale if they need the money and making figures they can save their own house. The time for expensive private care homes is over.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:36 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

No trolls on here, just forum members with a different opinion.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:40 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Yes!

For those members who have decided to try to deliberately disrupt this thread take this post as a general warning.

Even if we have a valid opinion to discuss?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:43 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Yes!

I see you have dealt with the offending posts.

Where did all those twats come from?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:45 pm
Spanish, 40

evamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to beholdevamar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Bot of a contradiction....a few posts back you were spouting about the over-generous system in the UK
Not a bit ... I have always made a difference between working people educated into the necessity of contributing to society who perfectly can need help now and then, which is my case and that of many others, and those social parasites who simply suck off the system which gives them far more than to the first kind of people as they completely depend on it. For how long can the first kind feed the useless second kind?

If I had 5 kids.... would I still get 64 pounds per week??? And they would help getting a house??? Wait!!! Suddently not working and having lots of kids do seem like a good business!

Last edited by evamar; Dec 6th 2011 at 5:53 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:50 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

What's a troll? I guess it's some Spanish thing.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
What's a troll? I guess it's some Spanish thing.
No, it's defined in the site rules.

4. Trolling
Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.

It seems pretty well defined to me and I will have no problem with implementing the last sentence of the rule without further warnings.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Last edited by Fred James; Dec 6th 2011 at 6:35 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:36 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Admin need to create a comedy forum, just for threads like this.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:37 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer
Admin need to create a comedy forum, just for threads like this.
This is a local thread for local people...
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:39 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
This is a local thread for local people...
I have close friends in Toledo and Madrid - does that count?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Unmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimenato
What a strange thread.
You're right there....seems to be more deletions than actual posts.

Unfortunate that people can't discuss different points of view without getting hot under the collar about it. Even more so because there's actually some interesting points being made.....whichever side of the fence that you're on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.