Pensions

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:06 am
  #121  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: London (mainly)/Oliva
Posts: 2,137
johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by megmet
My oh my.....don't get your knickers in such a twist......
You are assuming once again!

Point number one, I do not and never have felt superior to the Spanish, I am far too deeply and closely involved with them for that, and I actually consider them on the whole to be wonderful people .
Point number two, you are in fact not the only one here with blood family that is Spanish... so please don't presume that you and you alone are the only one with experience.

My observations so far of you is that you try to be antagonistic towards a few of the members here.....so whom is it being childish.
You apparently read things into what is written in a completely different way from how they were meant, if you don't agree with that then just read back some of your own posts.

Merry Christmas ... Feliz Navidad


Now now, it is the season of goodwill after all.

Can someone explain to me why so many threads end up with all this bickering and sniping?
It seems unecessary and detracts from the quality of the threads.
johnnyone is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 9:05 am
  #122  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by jdr
i thought he had been in the UK nearly as long as me.
Maybe so, but I assume he knows full well how his family think!

Originally Posted by megmet
And I think you will find that I also have much experience of Spanish family life, my Spanish family are just that.....Spanish and blood relations.
Fine ... just making you aware that he is Spanish as are, of course, his parents

And so to topic, are we going to talk about pensions now please
Mitzyboy is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:21 pm
  #123  
Ex Expat
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: West Midlands, ex Granada province
Posts: 2,140
scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Yes...Pensions.

Rise in British State Pension from April 2011 as follows:

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2010/12/...r-2011-239486/

Last edited by scampicat; Dec 22nd 2010 at 1:24 pm.
scampicat is offline  
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:54 am
  #124  
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,008
JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by megmet
My oh my.....don't get your knickers in such a twist......
You are assuming once again!

Point number one, I do not and never have felt superior to the Spanish, I am far too deeply and closely involved with them for that, and I actually consider them on the whole to be wonderful people .
Point number two, you are in fact not the only one here with blood family that is Spanish... so please don't presume that you and you alone are the only one with experience.

My observations so far of you is that you try to be antagonistic towards a few of the members here.....so whom is it being childish.
You apparently read things into what is written in a completely different way from how they were meant, if you don't agree with that then just read back some of your own posts.

Merry Christmas ... Feliz Navidad
So you are Spanish are you?

If so your comment of "they are all rich beyond their wildest dreams", thanks to the the Expats that bought their houses", is even worse than ever.


It is the same as Londeners bering told that thanks to the very kind Arabs that have paid millions for mews houses, that they are rich beyoned their wildest dreams.

You couldnt make it up.

Isnt it strange that the big industialists and such in Spain who really are rich beyond thier wildest dreams, Amancio Ortega springs to mind, did not have to wait for some kind and charitable expat to come along and buy their property to make it big.

Shame on you for that post and even more shame for your ancestry.

Sorry I have gone off topic, but I do find this post quite sickening.
JLFS is offline  
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:57 am
  #125  
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,008
JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Maybe so, but I assume he knows full well how his family think!



Fine ... just making you aware that he is Spanish as are, of course, his parents

And so to topic, are we going to talk about pensions now please
Thanks Mitzyboy, rant over now.

Happy new year to you and keep modding.
JLFS is offline  
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:08 pm
  #126  
BE Forum Addict
 
megmet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Near Alora....but not too near. :)
Posts: 1,646
megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by JLFS
So you are Spanish are you?

If so your comment of "they are all rich beyond their wildest dreams", thanks to the the Expats that bought their houses", is even worse than ever.


It is the same as Londeners bering told that thanks to the very kind Arabs that have paid millions for mews houses, that they are rich beyoned their wildest dreams.

You couldnt make it up.

Isnt it strange that the big industialists and such in Spain who really are rich beyond thier wildest dreams, Amancio Ortega springs to mind, did not have to wait for some kind and charitable expat to come along and buy their property to make it big.

Shame on you for that post and even more shame for your ancestry.

Sorry I have gone off topic, but I do find this post quite sickening.
Not half as sickening as I find your insulting and very aggressive attitude!
You must be the sort of Spaniard that tourists mean when the say the Spanish are rude and ignorant...strangely enough I've never agreed with that view...but you could easily change my mind.

Please if you are going to bully and insult people on here do get your facts right.

I did not say I was Spanish, what I said was I have blood relations who are Spanish, that's quite a different thing!
I was also talking about how it IS HERE in Andalucia, I happen to live in an area where the locals have sold property and land to foreigners at the height of the property boom (not to me), and it has made them rich.
There is nothing at all wrong in that and I say good luck to them all.

Fortunately for us the local Spanish people that we live alongside happen to like us living amongst them, not one of them has a chip on their shoulder like you seem to have, not one of them resents foreigners living here as you appear to do.

I have done nothing to you and don't deserve your caustic comments and aggressive and disrespectful behavior towards me.....
So shame on you for for letting down your own countrymen with your disgraceful attitude.

Now kindly go away and pick on someone else for a change.
megmet is offline  
Old Jan 6th 2011, 12:09 am
  #127  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Can we now stop with the shame on you comments and get back on topic before it's completely spoiled with insults
Thanks
Mitzyboy is offline  
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:09 am
  #128  
BE Forum Addict
 
megmet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Near Alora....but not too near. :)
Posts: 1,646
megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Can we now stop with the shame on you comments and get back on topic before it's completely spoiled with insults
Thanks
I'll be glad to do so.
megmet is offline  
Old Jan 6th 2011, 1:58 pm
  #129  
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,008
JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pensions

Originally Posted by megmet
Not half as sickening as I find your insulting and very aggressive attitude!
You must be the sort of Spaniard that tourists mean when the say the Spanish are rude and ignorant...strangely enough I've never agreed with that view...but you could easily change my mind.

Please if you are going to bully and insult people on here do get your facts right.

I did not say I was Spanish, what I said was I have blood relations who are Spanish, that's quite a different thing!I was also talking about how it IS HERE in Andalucia, I happen to live in an area where the locals have sold property and land to foreigners at the height of the property boom (not to me), and it has made them rich.
There is nothing at all wrong in that and I say good luck to them all.

Fortunately for us the local Spanish people that we live alongside happen to like us living amongst them, not one of them has a chip on their shoulder like you seem to have, not one of them resents foreigners living here as you appear to do.

I have done nothing to you and don't deserve your caustic comments and aggressive and disrespectful behavior towards me.....
So shame on you for for letting down your own countrymen with your disgraceful attitude.

Now kindly go away and pick on someone else for a change.
OF course it is different,for example, it is not the same having a Jamaican grandfather as having a Jamaican grandson, the first gives a lot more insight into things
JLFS is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.