Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pat Smythe, Kosedale kennels Competa?

Pat Smythe, Kosedale kennels Competa?

Old Apr 18th 2009, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice
Default Pat Smythe, Kosedale kennels Competa?

Hi, I hope someone on here can help me? I'm trying to trace an old friend called Pat Smythe, she used to run Kosedale Kennels just outside Competa with her husband John. I'm an old friend and would appreciaite any help you can give to get me back in contact with her, I'm now living in New Zealand and haven't spoken to her for a few years. Thanks
Old Apr 18th 2009, 12:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pat Smythe, Kosedale kennels Competa?

you could ring the Kennels direct....

Kosedale Kennels

Competa to Algarrobo road

Tel: 656 193 555

Tel: 656 193 556
Old Apr 18th 2009, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice

Thanks for the reply, I just tried it and got a Spanish answerphone!! DOH! i'm too blonde to know Spanish, so will try again another time. Thanks for the info though :-)
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:24 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi,
I haavent been on here for ages, I really don't know, but as matt has given you the phone number maybe you know someone who speaks spanish who could try it again for you. I will pass your message on to friends in competa to see if they know of her.
Eve
Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I'd appreciate that, I'll try the phone number again and hopefully speak to someone too. Cheers
Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4kiwi4
Thanks for the reply, I just tried it and got a Spanish answerphone!! DOH! i'm too blonde to know Spanish, so will try again another time. Thanks for the info though :-)
Why not just leave your name and number for them to contact you. The answerphone message may be in Spanish, but if your friends are still at the address then they can at least contact you.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Good idea, i'll do that. But I know that Pat is no longer at that address, so maybe the new owner will be able to pass on something for me.
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, I'm still trying to find Pat if anyone can help? the message on the phone just tries to direct you to another phone but then doesn't happen, nowhere to leave a message a friend in Spain has tried it for me. So if anyone can help, i'd be sooooooo grateful. cheers