Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Past Life Regression for lionda

Past Life Regression for lionda

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

Suzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the rough
Default Past Life Regression for lionda

Hi lionda,
I have been doning past life for 5 years and I have had lots of success with it. Everything from curiosity to helping people with issues. You never know what will happen with a session. If you cant visualise or thinkl you cant I have ways of helping. I love it there are so many lives out there that you just cant imagine. Let me kow where you live & I might be heading that way when I come out to scout around. xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Past Life Regression for lionda

Has anyone you've regressed ever been a corn fly?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:22 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore LB I think he was a mosquito in a previous life, he appears everywhere he is not wanted

Back to topic.....Thanks for posting this thread I am inland Alicante region, Castalla, so if you are anywhere near when you come over we will have to meet up

Any interesting lives? Have you ever traced any historically to check facts?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm trying to deepen my knowledge base here!!
Corn fly, mosquito, I'm not bothered, just wondering if we can cross between species in our re-incarnations. If not, why not? If yes, what do they say about the experience?

"Oh yes, we sat on that pat for hours, I tell you that horse sure knew how to cook one up"

"Well I was just flying across the M6 and next thing I know there was this fella in a white coat pulling me out from between these thighs"
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:01 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Hey, I'm trying to deepen my knowledge base here!!
Corn fly, mosquito, I'm not bothered, just wondering if we can cross between species in our re-incarnations. If not, why not? If yes, what do they say about the experience?

"Oh yes, we sat on that pat for hours, I tell you that horse sure knew how to cook one up"

"Well I was just flying across the M6 and next thing I know there was this fella in a white coat pulling me out from between these thighs"
You have totally lost me LB, what the hell are you on about?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
You have totally lost me LB, what the hell are you on about?
I just though these would be the sort of memories a fly would have of their past lives:-
Sat on some horse poop feasting like a king or Being killed by a speeding car on the motorway - and the birthing in their new life?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just though these would be the sort of memories a fly would have of their past lives:-
Sat on some horse poop feasting like a king or Being killed by a speeding car on the motorway - and the birthing in their new life?
Scratch that - Sam I know why you're confused - I was having a "moment" and confusing regression therapy with the "I was Gengis Khan" past life stuff.

However if Suzanne does that too, my question still applies.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Leighbloke, are you regressing as we speak
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Leighbloke, are you regressing as we speak
Probably, I understand this can happen as you age - has it happened to you?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Probably, I understand this can happen as you age - has it happened to you?

Oh yes, I feel more retarded as every day goes on
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

Suzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the rough

Please tell me the insanity isn't something in the Spanish water!

Regression therapy and past life (ghengis Khan etc) is the same. Can't say I have ever had a mosquito, blue bottle or any other flies. You could be the first
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Hi Lionda, you should get loads of facts most of which are checkable over the internet others require more in depth research, checking names etc.

I find it fasinating but like to keep an open mind as to how it all works. The most fascinating regression I have ever done was on a UFO abductee. We regressed to the time in this life time that it happened but he couldn't remember the day very well before & thats why he wanted to be regressed. Hard to check those facts!!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:53 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suzanne182
Please tell me the insanity isn't something in the Spanish water!

Regression therapy and past life (ghengis Khan etc) is the same. Can't say I have ever had a mosquito, blue bottle or any other flies. You could be the first

Ignore the remarks of the uneducated Suzanne
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Suzanne182
Hi Lionda, you should get loads of facts most of which are checkable over the internet others require more in depth research, checking names etc.

I find it fasinating but like to keep an open mind as to how it all works. The most fascinating regression I have ever done was on a UFO abductee. We regressed to the time in this life time that it happened but he couldn't remember the day very well before & thats why he wanted to be regressed. Hard to check those facts!!

Wow! Bet that was something! I keep an open mind about everything, unless proved otherwise what can we say is true or not I would love to be regressed but at the same time think it may be a little scary. I still want to do it though, maybe one day!
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

You show me what to do in a Tapas bars and I will do you a regression session. We then have a good excuse to misbehave. You can just blame it on a past life!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.