parking ticket

Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default parking ticket

Just alittle rant forgive me, In the small town were I live, I went away for 2 days, leaving my car parked, where I always park it, to return to find a ticket, It seems during santa semana the police put signs out for no parking the day before the parade, I was away, anyway payed the 28e.
The other day another ticket, this time for parking one wheel on the curb, I was sure I did not park on the curb, but thought I might have done, as it was late at night. I moved the car back alittle off the curb, the curb being in front of the car , only to return the next day to find the car back on the curb, the back bumper was damaged so someone had shoved the car forward, which confirmed my doughts about the day before, it wasnt me that parked it on the curb.
I onced watched a women outside a cafe hit the new merc in front trying to get out, and the man whos merc it was came over to watch, she just couldnt get out the parking space, so in the end the man whos car she hit had to do it for her, in the end she drove off and the man went back to his drink as though nothing had happened.
The spanish are not the best at driving,

Last edited by wilki; Apr 29th 2009 at 12:35 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:41 pm
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice
Default Re: parking ticket

You think that is bad here is my story from the UK.

My OH and I arrive to IKEA, she`s driving, she enters parking space and reverses a little, we exit car and go shopping.

We return later and find a piece of paper on our windscreen from a person stating we had hit her car, she had 3 witnesses and I must ring to exchange details or she will report to the Police.

So we get home, I ring Insurance stating this and that we didn`t hit any vehicle, "What should we do".The Insurance opened up a claim, gave us a claim number, we were told to ring the person and exchange details.

I rang her, she explained when she returned to her vehicle somebody left a piece of paper on her window stating our vehicle hit her car, they gave there details stating they`d be witnesses.Her airbag warning light was on and she had a dent on the bonnet.

I didn`t state anything, gave my insurance details and the claim number.

One week later we get a form from the police asking for the driver details as they intend to summons the driver for driving without due care and attention: eek:

This country and there drivers is pathetic, bumpers are made to bump in Spain, people hit them all the time.

Yet the ***** ****** ****** british get all crappy, issue ********* police want to summons you and the ****** courts want to cut off your balls as well.

We never hit the bloody car, even if we did it was an accident at very very very low speed.

In Spain our car was hit constantly, didn`t give a care, only the brits treat there cars like its there children.

Its a big piece of metal, perfectly capable of surviving on its own.

And when things do get damaged, thats why I gave you my Insurance details, they`ll pay.

But no you have to report it to the police you numpty ******** ******* mother ******** ***** hole.

Now I feel a bit better.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:02 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

That is why you should never buy a new car in Spain next time you have a coffee in a pavement cafe, Take time out from reading the Daily Mail and just take a look at that new Merc or Audi that drives by, Yep it will have scratches or dents even better watch as the locals park , noooooooooooooooo he will never get in there, Bash Bash ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hes in, But did you see what he did to those cars either side. So its great entertainment but not if your car is on offer so buy second hand and keep your fingers crossed. Just thought I would use the new fingers crossed smilie.but is doesn't work The rolling head gives me a head ache.

Last edited by poshnbucks; Apr 29th 2009 at 5:04 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

you have to hand it to the spanish for there care free attitude.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:46 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
That is why you should never buy a new car in Spain next time you have a coffee in a pavement cafe, Take time out from reading the Daily Mail and just take a look at that new Merc or Audi that drives by, Yep it will have scratches or dents even better watch as the locals park , noooooooooooooooo he will never get in there, Bash Bash ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hes in, But did you see what he did to those cars either side. So its great entertainment but not if your car is on offer so buy second hand and keep your fingers crossed. Just thought I would use the new fingers crossed smilie.but is doesn't work The rolling head gives me a head ache.
posh my coffee when cold looking at the parking neare the caf i have my cafe in
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks

NOW you tell me !
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:29 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
NOW you tell me !
Do not worry you cannot buy the Daily Mail very easily here in Galicia!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Do not worry you cannot buy the Daily Mail very easily here in Galicia!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:58 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Daily Mail for what when you watching you them park a truck in car space lol
bang bang bang , and hear the vioce off the drive asking did i hit any thnk ? and is any damage to my truck ?