Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Parking for Campervans at Malaga Airport?

Parking for Campervans at Malaga Airport?

Old May 26th 2009, 12:27 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light
Question Parking for Campervans at Malaga Airport?

Have to pick up someone at the airport tomorrow and was just wondering whether or not there was any parking for high vehicles ... my campervan is just the size of a white van but higher (2.8m) ... does anyone know if it's a possibility? Thanks.
Old May 26th 2009, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parking for Campervans at Malaga Airport?

Originally Posted by JnK
Have to pick up someone at the airport tomorrow and was just wondering whether or not there was any parking for high vehicles ... my campervan is just the size of a white van but higher (2.8m) ... does anyone know if it's a possibility? Thanks.

You certainly wouldn't get in the usual car park; my Navara does but I think the car park's about 2.3m or less clearance. There is free car parking somewhere on site, out in the back of beyond, but if it were me I'd be inclined to pull up at the top of the ramp to departures, explain your problem to one of the attendants there & pray - after all, loads of people have now cottoned on to just bunging their vehicles at the far end of the new departures area - so if you ask.........
good luck