Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pareja De Hecho - andulcia

Pareja De Hecho - andulcia

Old Nov 15th 2021, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

dtrumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Pareja De Hecho - andulcia

would anyone have advice on the documents required for the Pareja de Hecho in Granada or any lawyers we could use? we think we need to get a "no Trace Letter" that indicates i am not or ever have been Married (amongst all the Birth certs and affirmations etc) - obviously the price of the translated and stamp will be a bout £200 and more.
Old Nov 16th 2021, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Re: Pareja De Hecho - andulcia

The way you have written it I presume you mean to just register. I.e without the need to include and register a variance.

"Theoretically" you can register online from a link on the page below that also sets out exactly which documents are needed and the process.

https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/serv...etalle/14.html

Best
Loco

Last edited by Loco; Nov 17th 2021 at 12:03 am.