Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Overseas property Web Sites Buyer

Overseas property Web Sites Buyer

Old Jun 29th 2007, 4:16 pm
Banned

rowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura about
Default Overseas property Web Sites Buyer

Lots of reports of Estate Agents suffering from the downturn in Spanish property sales....some say 3000 may close down!

I am interested in buying established 'overseas property web sites' where the owners have decided it is time to call it a day or retire

The prime interest is in web sites but I would also consider a ' bricks and mortar 'business [ with a web site] provided it had a decent management side and is in Almeria [ circa Mojacar area]

Hope I don't get 3000 replies......that would be a long list of e-mails to read!!!!

You might get more if you post an email address on here, they can contact you by clicking on your username. Still not sure if this is classed as an ad or not.

Last edited by jdr; Jun 29th 2007 at 4:30 pm. Reason: Deleting email address