Reload this Page >

Outdoor wood floor installer

Outdoor wood floor installer

Old May 20th 2018, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

BeachLover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Outdoor wood floor installer

Hello all,

Does anyone know any Outdoor wood floor installer?

Thanks
Old May 22nd 2018, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: Outdoor wood floor installer

Did you find someone? After 2 carpenters failed to turn up to take sort out our ill fitting doors we managed to find a great guy who came and did them last week. I have his details if you contact me.
Old May 22nd 2018, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

BeachLover is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by olivia
Did you find someone? After 2 carpenters failed to turn up to take sort out our ill fitting doors we managed to find a great guy who came and did them last week. I have his details if you contact me.

Thanks for the reply. Not yet, I am still looking for an outdoor wood floor installer. I have sent you a message. Cheers.
Old May 28th 2018, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be a guy from Villlablanca called Carl Towner He is a top carpenter I dont have any contact details but maybe someone else has
Old May 29th 2018, 8:26 am
Just Joined

elaleman is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning,
there is a company from Tavira - they have a new office in Ayamonte.
I have only a mobile numer - 664843895 - Name is Doni - speaks english
Old May 29th 2018, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeachLover
Thanks for the reply. Not yet, I am still looking for an outdoor wood floor installer. I have sent you a message. Cheers.
Hi Beach lover.. Be very careful who you get to lay your wood floor outside.. A so called expert laid one here (Esuri ) a while back and after a few weeks it looked like a British Rail sandwich..
Viewing there work is a must. Asking for a list of the work done will only upset the Cowboys.. Regards.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

The person I recommend deffinately knows how to lay a wood /decking floor here in Spain. The last sandwich I ate on my journey from Lancaster to Euston was delicious. I don't know what you are talking about.
Old May 29th 2018, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Hi Beach lover.. Be very careful who you get to lay your wood floor outside.. A so called expert laid one here (Esuri ) a while back and after a few weeks it looked like a British Rail sandwich..
Viewing there work is a must. Asking for a list of the work done will only upset the Cowboys.. Regards.
their work?? Is that what you mean??
Old May 30th 2018, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

their work?? Is that what you mean??
Yes If you want to meet up I could show you what you might get for your money.
Old May 30th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

The person I recommend deffinately knows how to lay a wood /decking floor here in Spain. The last sandwich I ate on my journey from Lancaster to Euston was delicious. I don't know what you are talking about.
Meet me and I will show you. Glad you enjoyed your sandwich .!!!
Old May 30th 2018, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

It isn't fair to criticise the ability someone you don't even know to promote yourself. We had 2 failed attempts to get a carpenter to take 4 doors off and 're fit them. This guy came as per phone call. He quoted. We accepted. He came on time with the right tools. Did the job efficiently and we are well pleased. I am also pleased to recommend him.
Decking is the floor of choice down at the beach I am sure he would know where to source the right seasoned timber here in Ayamonte. I am also sure laying it is quite within his scope.