On our way

Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of
Default On our way

Tomorrow we catch the ferry to start our(ex pat and me}new life in Spain. We plan to arrive in Calpe around tuesday lunchtime.Are we crazy or what?After loads of research we are sure we are doing the right thing.what the hell life is an adventure anyway.We look forward to meet some of you at your meetups.We are letting our house in U.K. before we decide to sell when the time is right.We hope to contribute more to the forum after we settle in.This forum has been a great help to us and we appreciate peoples comments,in plain English you are a damn good crowd including Rugbymatt.Until later Hasta la vista.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On our way

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
Tomorrow we catch the ferry to start our(ex pat and me}new life in Spain. We plan to arrive in Calpe around tuesday lunchtime.Are we crazy or what?After loads of research we are sure we are doing the right thing.what the hell life is an adventure anyway.We look forward to meet some of you at your meetups.We are letting our house in U.K. before we decide to sell when the time is right.We hope to contribute more to the forum after we settle in.This forum has been a great help to us and we appreciate peoples comments,in plain English you are a damn good crowd including Rugbymatt.Until later Hasta la vista.

Bristol to Espana,
Good luck Shergar all the best.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:38 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SHERGAR

Good luck Shergar, safe journey and a long and happy life in Spain.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the new life...............
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:31 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Have fun
Is that it??

Is that all you can muster??

Hang your head in shame!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that it??

Is that all you can muster??

Hang your head in shame!
I'm feeling a little horse at the moment
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:37 pm
Straw Man.

I'm feeling a little horse at the moment
I would hate to saddle you with any more problems.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:39 pm
Senior Moment

I would hate to saddle you with any more problems.
It might spur me on
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:39 pm
Straw Man.

It might spur me on
or hobble you.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:40 pm
Senior Moment

or hobble you.
Or whip up some interest
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:42 pm
Straw Man.

Or whip up some interest
Lets hope the enthusiasm is (un)bridled
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:43 pm
Senior Moment

snort wrong with that
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:45 pm
Straw Man.

snort wrong with that
sad...........very sad.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:50 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shergar
Good luck to you both in your new adventure.
Take care n let us know how you get on.
Love Sam xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.