Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Our next reccy - anyone available to meet up?

Our next reccy - anyone available to meet up?

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:38 pm
Retired and in Spain

Library Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really nice
Default Our next reccy - anyone available to meet up?

OH and I will be coming to Spain on another reccy trip later this year to check on areas initially to rent long term and possibly eventually to buy. On this visit we will be looking at the CB South and Murcia coasts between La Marina and Los Alcazares and up to 15km inland.

We'll be using our hire car to visit as many places as possible and have already got street plans for many of the towns from the Oficina de Turismo.

We wondered if any forum members would be willing to meet us for coffee or menu del dia to tell us the pros and cons of the areas.

Please let us know (or PM us) if you are able to meet up and we can arrange details.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Our next reccy - anyone available to meet up?

If you find yourself ever on the sol, happy to meet up with you.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Library Ticket
OH and I will be coming to Spain on another reccy trip later this year to check on areas initially to rent long term and possibly eventually to buy. On this visit we will be looking at the CB South and Murcia coasts between La Marina and Los Alcazares and up to 15km inland.

We'll be using our hire car to visit as many places as possible and have already got street plans for many of the towns from the Oficina de Turismo.

We wondered if any forum members would be willing to meet us for coffee or menu del dia to tell us the pros and cons of the areas.

Please let us know (or PM us) if you are able to meet up and we can arrange details.
Which month are you planning to come?
I shall be playing sax on Saturdays at 'On Stage', Gran Alicant, from October on (unless someone throws their toys out of the pram), and happy to meet up.

John.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:55 pm
Retired and in Spain

Library Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really niceLibrary Ticket is just really nice

Originally Posted by jay01
If you find yourself ever on the sol, happy to meet up with you.
Might take you up on that.

When we're here permanently we'll be able to drive to CDS.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:56 pm
Retired and in Spain

Originally Posted by Saxy
Which month are you planning to come?
I shall be playing sax on Saturdays at 'On Stage', Gran Alicant, from October on (unless someone throws their toys out of the pram), and happy to meet up.

John.
Have sent you a PM
Old Aug 4th 2011, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

LOL, good luck hunni, I drove from C.d.S to Vera in Almeria and it took me 5 hours and that was using the main roads, so you would be best to make a weekend end of it if you intend visiting the Sol. Have a great move but your welcome to visit and see our sights.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Cazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to all

If you ever come in the Sevilla direction PM us
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Chebella is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Lovely to see you are doing reccies! My husband & I have done that for many years & am now buying a place in Playa Flemenca. We are going to rent this out either short or long term if you are interested.

Also, nice to see you are from Yorkshire. My hubby is from West Yorkshire, so we know you will be very friendly, even though us Southerner's are friendly in our own way!!

We would love to meet up as we to & thro a lot and if there is any advice we can share please prod our brains.

Look forward to hearing from you
Chebella
Old Aug 10th 2011, 6:59 pm
Retired and in Spain

Originally Posted by Chebella
Hi Guys,

Lovely to see you are doing reccies! My husband & I have done that for many years & am now buying a place in Playa Flemenca. We are going to rent this out either short or long term if you are interested.

Also, nice to see you are from Yorkshire. My hubby is from West Yorkshire, so we know you will be very friendly, even though us Southerner's are friendly in our own way!!

We would love to meet up as we to & thro a lot and if there is any advice we can share please prod our brains.

Look forward to hearing from you
Chebella

Thanks for the offer. Can you PM me the dates you are around?

We will be staying in Playa Flamenca for a week followed by a week in Torrevieja.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Chebella is an unknown quantity at this point

We are around this Friday, Saturday & Sunday in Playa Flamenca,

I cannot seem to private message, it is playing up, but my email address is [email protected]

Xx