Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

our "friends in Africa"

our "friends in Africa"

Old Sep 21st 2007, 5:47 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default our "friends in Africa"

who would've thought it? my villa is up for sale on this web site and guess what ..just got my first reply from...wait for it...drum roll....................
mrs mbuto fm the ivory coast informing me her husband has died and was a chrisitian and she doesnt want his money going to her "ungodly relatives" she wants to give it to me,just send her my bank details and blimey I could be rich.. what a load of codswallop , do you think people still fall for this,pat
Old Sep 21st 2007, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

ambers_lil_sis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: our "friends in Africa"

I sence that your bank account will have no money in it by the morning ::curse:
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:32 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Mbuto? Nah....she's kosher....smells of wee a bit but she's OK.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
who would've thought it? my villa is up for sale on this web site and guess what ..just got my first reply from...wait for it...drum roll....................
mrs mbuto fm the ivory coast informing me her husband has died and was a chrisitian and she doesnt want his money going to her "ungodly relatives" she wants to give it to me,just send her my bank details and blimey I could be rich.. what a load of codswallop , do you think people still fall for this,pat
is she makes you a resonable offer take it
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:08 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

There's a lot of 'sudden deaths' happening in Africa, particularly amongst people with our surname Didn't even know we had any relatives over there As geneology is my hobby you would think I would have known

Click on the spam button and flush them away, that's what I do - though I have been known to reply asking them for money as I am desperately hard up and need a bit of spare cash Funny how they never answer
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of a long read, but if you have the time it is worth it

http://www.419baiter.com/games/johnsonnjoku.html
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:06 am
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
I had interest shown in buying my house in France from both Ivory Coast and Nigeria. Could have been genuine but it just didn't seem right...
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:28 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Another anabella .. this could be confusing ..
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 6:08 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
There is only one N abella.
How could we confuse you with anyone else
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

garybremner is an unknown quantity at this point

Surely people dont fall for this scam anymore. Its such an old scam, surely everyone has heard of it by now.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garybremner
Surely people dont fall for this scam anymore. Its such an old scam, surely everyone has heard of it by now.
They still con loads of people, there was a gang arrested in Malaga a little while ago and the report said how much they had conned, it was in the Surinenglish.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

When I subscribed I was pleasantly surprised when "Annabella" was accepted. I didn't think that the name was that unusual. However, HAVE to say that nobody could possibly confuse you with me. I am HUNDREDS of years older........
Best wishes, Anne
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:55 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annabella
When I subscribed I was pleasantly surprised when "Annabella" was accepted. I didn't think that the name was that unusual. However, HAVE to say that nobody could possibly confuse you with me. I am HUNDREDS of years older........
Best wishes, Anne

Welcome to the forum Annabella ..
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:54 am
Account Closed

Welcome to the forum Annabella ..
Thank you Anabella. I am very happy to be here. What a great bunch of people and all knowing lots of things.
Best wishes,
a
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:43 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
There is only one N abella.
How could we confuse you with anyone else
OI!

That's my line!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.