Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Opening Ports on Spanish Routers

Opening Ports on Spanish Routers

Old Jun 12th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future
Default Opening Ports on Spanish Routers

Hi All,
I'm trying to open up port 9001 on my router.
Does anyone have any experience of this with the Comtrend CT 5361 which I have and with many Hundreds of Thousand Spanish homes have.
I've been to portforward.com and I'm not quite following this so any help from anyone who has opened any ports will be gratefully received.
Many Thanks.

I know there will be some who think this should be posted in "The Lab" but I really think this is the place for it. There are so many routers out there and most of them work slightly differently. Its a case of you either know the answer or you dont! As far as I'm aware no other countries use this router so the Spanish Forum seems the best place for it.
Then if the answer is posted its also in the right place for the future.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opening Ports on Spanish Routers

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Hi All,
I'm trying to open up port 9001 on my router.
Does anyone have any experience of this with the Comtrend CT 5361 which I have and with many Hundreds of Thousand Spanish homes have.
I've been to portforward.com and I'm not quite following this so any help from anyone who has opened any ports will be gratefully received.
Many Thanks.

I know there will be some who think this should be posted in "The Lab" but I really think this is the place for it. There are so many routers out there and most of them work slightly differently. Its a case of you either know the answer or you dont! As far as I'm aware no other countries use this router so the Spanish Forum seems the best place for it.
Then if the answer is posted its also in the right place for the future.
Google is your friend...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...os&btnG=Search
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future
Default Re: Opening Ports on Spanish Routers

Thanks for the suggestion.
Your search string on Google was very helpful. Unfortunately or fortunately it just confirmed I was doing everything right and the problem lies with my IP camera control box.
Thanks for the suggested search string though!