Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

OMG read this!!

OMG read this!!

Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:20 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG read this!!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Heres another one, I am sooooo glad I live here and not in Aus

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513749
It wont put me off, it wont put me off, it wont put me off, it wont put me off....................
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:22 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
It wont put me off, it wont put me off, it wont put me off, it wont put me off....................
Get preparing yourself for them humongous spiders
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:29 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Get preparing yourself for them humongous spiders
I had one in the front room this afternoon and that was bad enough - my dad keeps telling me not to be so soft they are more frightened of me that i am of them - believe me they are not they - i would rather be faced with a snake than a spider n if one dropped on me like you hear they do in Oz i will have a bloody heart attack and youd hear the scream in Spain

They will not put me off, they will not put me off, they bloody will not................................
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I had one in the front room this afternoon and that was bad enough - my dad keeps telling me not to be so soft they are more frightened of me that i am of them - believe me they are not they - i would rather be faced with a snake than a spider n if one dropped on me like you hear they do in Oz i will have a bloody heart attack and youd hear the scream in Spain

They will not put me off, they will not put me off, they bloody will not................................

I know exactly where you are coming from. Spiders and grids in swimming pool are my biggest phobias ever But they wouldnt put me off going to Aus, I would just spend each day crapping myself incase I came face to face with a big un
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

I know exactly where you are coming from. Spiders and grids in swimming pool are my biggest phobias ever But they wouldnt put me off going to Aus, I would just spend each day crapping myself incase I came face to face with a big un
I will have that mortien spray stuff all over the house, in the car, in my handbag and i think in my pocket just in case - god help anyone who sneaks up behind me coz they'll get it lol
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:50 pm
Happy in my bubble

I keep thinking i'll go on one of them spider courses before i go but i dont think i could get that close to one and i certainly couldnt touch one YYYUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:42 pm

Have a look at this Sam Greenfield

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518141
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:12 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I would just die of shock
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jandy44
OMG I would just die of shock
then you dont want to read this then...

hands over eyes...go on

one of the children in my class was off school for a while and when he returned mum said he had been to the bahamas for a family funeral and holiday.

he told me his uncle was a rastafarian and a spider laid a nest in his hair close to the scalp and when the babies were born they ate into his brain and he died...

oh my god i felt so sick

carole

Last edited by madcarole; Feb 29th 2008 at 7:04 pm.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madcarole
.......he told me his uncle was a rastafarian and a spider laid a nest in his hair close to the scalp a nd when the babies were born they ate into his brain and he died...
Wish you'd have been my teacher - "Sorry Miss, I left my homework on the Dog"
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:32 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madcarole
then you dont want to read this then...

hands over eyes...go on

one of the children in my class was off school for a while and when he returned mum said he had been to the bahamas for a family funeral and holiday.

he told me his uncle was a rastafarian and a spider laid a nest in his hair close to the scalp and when the babies were born they ate into his brain and he died...

oh my god i felt so sick

carole
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Wish you'd have been my teacher - "Sorry Miss, I left my homework on the Dog"
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:20 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Heres another one, I am sooooo glad I live here and not in Aus

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513749
I'm not looking at another one SD - I looked at your other link and it scared the hell out of me - now I am sitting crosslegged on the puter seat because a cat brushed past my leg as I was reading the thread
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Lionda
I'm not looking at another one SD - I looked at your other link and it scared the hell out of me - now I am sitting crosslegged on the puter seat because a cat brushed past my leg as I was reading the thread

Lionde, they scare the sh*t out of me too
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:24 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionde, they scare the sh*t out of me too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.