Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

OHHH Come on!!!

OHHH Come on!!!

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all
Default OHHH Come on!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...ity-rises.html

what next? a campaign to highlight the dangers of sticking your fingers in electrical sockets? How about "jumping off tall buildings can cause injuries"? or "little Jimmy,please don't push the 'WEAPON ARMED" button on the thremo nuclear device"
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OHHH Come on!!!

"Tam Fry, a National Obesity Forum board member, told the BBC that greater regulation of the food industry was needed to tackle rising obesity."

You couldn't make his name up you know!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
"Tam Fry, a National Obesity Forum board member, told the BBC that greater regulation of the food industry was needed to tackle rising obesity."

You couldn't make his name up you know!!!!
I think I could, but it would be the result of lots of drink, a large curry and a big cheese and pickle sandwich before bed(allow the mix to slosh around inside me for several hours) and I'm sure the resulting nightmare would throw out that name..... along with a few others
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:18 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

But fish and chips are good for you.......all the chip shops have posters saying so

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

bil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nice

Tam Fry. Another case of nominative determinsm?