Reload this Page >

offroad motorcycling in malaga area

offroad motorcycling in malaga area

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default offroad motorcycling in malaga area

hi,

all you offroad motorcyclists out there!!! are there any supermoto,trials,or motocross events in southern spain?
Ive just returned from a holiday down there with intentions of moving there this year at somepoint,went up to jerez where there was a track day going on!! looks like an awesome circuit!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: offroad motorcycling in malaga area

http://www.favoritosmx.com/circuitos...hp?prov=MALAGA

Maybe some use to you.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:46 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Have a word with Andy at Andalucian Trail Tours
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:02 am
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

There`s a small,cheap off road area near Churriana in Malaga.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
That`s the airport. ;-))
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:46 am
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
That`s the airport. ;-))
That would explain the planes so near.

It is near the airport, if you travel n the N320 from Malaga, the Autovia bends to the left about 100 meters from the Torremolinos exit you can see it on the right, sometimes they fly model aircraft there as well.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:06 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
Cheap? All of Spain is one big free offroad area!

Unlike Britain where it's illegal of course!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

are there not much in the way of restrictions? which area do you stay in if you dont mind me asking?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:24 pm
Mucho Macho

I'm in Huescar, Granada Doug! It's real old fashioned Spain, not the Costas, so I live in a very different world than many of the others here.
As for restrictions on riding where I am? The Police are not even interested in four helmetless people riding a moped while carrying a tree....on the main road!
Offroad? The world's your oyster.....

....I'll wait for the sheep jokes to arrive!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

that looks good! im from aberdeen so i get quite excited when i see sheep!! ha! ha!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by dougyzf
that looks good! im from aberdeen so i get quite excited when i see sheep!! ha! ha!
I'm Welsh....so get to the back of the queue Doug! Sloppy seconds for you my man!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:34 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi, I don't know if this is of any use but this company work out of Competa, east of malaga. Hre is an article in one of the local magazines. they have got a website too.

http://www.thegrapevine.es/articles/...lazers-sl.html

http://www.trailblazersspain.com/Location.htm

Hope this works, have a look.
Luv Eve
xx