Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Officina de Extrajaneros, Denia

Officina de Extrajaneros, Denia

Old Aug 14th 2009, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice
Default Officina de Extrajaneros, Denia

Can anyone tell me where this Office is now situated please?
Going to apply for Residency and I believe that the location has changed since I went there for my NIE in Sept 07.
Many thanks.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Officina de Extrajaneros, Denia

i do believe its now in avda del marquesado, although dont quote me on that.
do a search on google maps, but if you know where the railway bar is (or therefore, infact, the railway!), its just past there, going away from the port, first left, then first right.
had heard it had moved myself, and saw loads of peeps queuing outside a building there about a month ago, its got an official government platey thing outside the door.
DD
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice

Originally Posted by digdug
i do believe its now in avda del marquesado, although dont quote me on that.
do a search on google maps, but if you know where the railway bar is (or therefore, infact, the railway!), its just past there, going away from the port, first left, then first right.
had heard it had moved myself, and saw loads of peeps queuing outside a building there about a month ago, its got an official government platey thing outside the door.
DD
Cheers DD
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by turtlez
Cheers DD
no pasanada. i just hope i havent sent you to the local knocking shop (official of course!)
Old Aug 14th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtlez
Cheers DD
Originally Posted by digdug
no pasanada. i just hope i havent sent you to the local knocking shop (official of course!)
I remember driving past it last time I was there, probably in April, and it is clearly marked with a plate as you said.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by montgomail
I remember driving past it last time I was there, probably in April, and it is clearly marked with a plate as you said.
thanks mm, i was starting to worry
DD
Old Aug 15th 2009, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

This is a list of all offices in Valencia province (you can probably click from it to find other regions)

http://www.mir.es/MIR/Directorio/Ser...dad_Valeciana/