Office desk

Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:00 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Office desk

I am looking for a second hand office desk and chair for my spare bedroom. Anyone know of anywhere in orihuela costa or Murcia that sells them? Or does someone have one for sale? I thought with all the estate agents closing round here it would not be hard to find.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:01 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice
Default Re: Office desk

Don't know what the place is called, but if you go to the Nut House in San Miguel De Salinas, on the opposit side of the traffic island there is a second hand furniture shop. they are very good and might stock what you are after. if not just graf a large beer at the nut house and enjoy the experience.