Reload this Page >

Obtaining detailed catastro in the basque country

Obtaining detailed catastro in the basque country

Old Jan 27th 2017, 10:44 am
Just Joined

furybadger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Obtaining detailed catastro in the basque country

Hi all,

I've spent weeks researching and finding info on an abandoned property in Gipuzkoa.

Im not having much luck in getting a detailed version of the catastro.

Goolzoom has not been much use in finding a catastro reference, as it uses the national Spanish database which exudes the basque country.

I've been using DiputaciĆ³n foral de Gipuzkoa However, with much difficulty. The plot is rural without street name of number so cannot search for it like that.

I have used the map feature of the site to find it, and access a simple version of the catastro. (plots, land size, uses, value) this also gives me a 5 digit catastro reference number. Is this correct for the gipuzkoa system? when trying to enter this number as a search by catastro ref, it is not recognised. I have tried searching several other properties numbers in the area, but the same result of not being recognised.

Any ideas on how to access full details of the property?