NZ v France

Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ v France

How long is the flight from Paris to Wellington?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:35 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NZ v France

I can't stand this 10 mins to go NZ18 France20
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:51 pm

can't even begin to say how gutted I am

any one other than French
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

zims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant future

But : WHY ?
The French played better , scored more ,
they also clearly do have : much better wine , and grub ,
not to get involved here with French culture , history , film divas , cars , spectactles and what-not-else....
so ?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I only saw the second half and 10 mins in it was obvious there was only team going to win it - wanted it more.

What happened in the first half for both goalies to be sent of???

PS
Did Matt ever say how much he stood to lose if NZ failed to win?

Last edited by leighbloke; Oct 6th 2007 at 9:14 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I only saw the second half and 10 mins in it was obvious there was only team going to win it - wanted it more.

PS
He had to pawn his computer, he can't tell you.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke

PS
I said if they lost I was quitting BE....
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I said if they lost I was quitting BE....
ah come on Matt you dont mean it. What would things be without you
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:25 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Some extremely poor refereeing though, must have been an Englishman
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Some extremely poor refereeing though, must have been an Englishman
Nah mate, the ref was OK, a couple of dodgy decisions but the Feckers played like shite and they deserved to lose..................
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:34 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Nah mate, the ref was OK, a couple of dodgy decisions but the Feckers played like shite and they deserved to lose..................
Must have watched a different game then, the second French try was a forward pass, NZ were called back for a knock-on that wasn't when they could have scored. Having said that, the French defence was superb and NZ lacked the imagination to break it down
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:56 pm

What I know about sport you can put on a stamp, in fact what I know about anything you can put on a stamp but I have to agree with mikeoc about the ref, OH and I thought he was not the best in fact he was all but average.