Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

NON RESIDENT TAX

Wikiposts

NON RESIDENT TAX

Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:16 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NON RESIDENT TAX

Everyone gets a personal allowance of 5151. If you are over 65 you get an extra 918. When you reach 75 you get another 1122 making a total allowance of 7191.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NON RESIDENT TAX

Originally Posted by Fred James
Everyone gets a personal allowance of 5151. If you are over 65 you get an extra 918. When you reach 75 you get another 1122 making a total allowance of 7191.
Thanks for that Fred unfortuately I cannot go back in and edit my arlier post is it possible for you to do that? Don't like leaving wrong info about!
Old Jun 16th 2011, 7:27 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I have corrected it.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NON RESIDENT TAX

Originally Posted by Fred James
I have corrected it.
Many thanks.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Can't open the form for non residencey and I have syill not received a breakdown from my solicitor just another demand for the money!!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 4:58 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vox populia
Can't open the form for non residencey and I have syill not received a breakdown from my solicitor just another demand for the money!!
I would simply tell him that he will not be paid until he gives you a detailed break-down!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:02 am
Just Joined

BillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really nice

for some reason the link didn't copy properly. Try this one, then just right click and select saves as
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Thanks that one worked so do you complete the form and send it somewhere?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:41 am
Just Joined

BillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really niceBillyJo is just really nice

Thanks that one worked so do you complete the form and send it somewhere?
You take it to your bank, assuming they handle them, and they will deal with it for you.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

How do you know how much you have to pay should there be a bill in our post box in Spain?? Whats the deadline for paying and is there any penalties as we are not back out untill end of July!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know how much you have to pay should there be a bill in our post box in Spain?? Whats the deadline for paying and is there any penalties as we are not back out untill end of July!
see post 8 pg 1 for calculation and it is from last years IBI bill that you get the valor catastoral as you pay this tax in arrears. You have until 31 Dec to submit for 2010. As I said in my previous post for first time may be worth using Spanish tax Forms online as you will then have a copy what to fill in on the forms for future reference. One other thing if completing the tax forms yourself you will also need to obtain stickers for the forms from the hacienda as they are unique to you. If you and your wife own the property you both need to submit forms but obviously half the amount each, you each need separate stickers to attach to the forms. Spanish tax forms online when they send out the completed forms have relevant stickers are already attached you just need to sign and take to the bank, thing is they only charge £19.95 per property not person. The forms as has been said are simple enough to complete and calculate. Final point if you use the online form or spanish tax forms online when you submit the forms the bank may ask for the envelope which you get if you purchase the forms from the Hacienda, you do not need this envelope per say they can be submitted without it however the individual stickers for each person are required.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Val W is an unknown quantity at this point

This will be our first year of paying non residents tax. I have searched on the internet for instructions as to how to do this. This is what I found, instructions as to how to complete the form 210 are on here.
http://www.inmalagatoday.com/pdf/ins...210english.pdf
It refers to Mijas but the instructions are the same. You need to find out what to put under Delegacion de and Administracion de, and Codigo which will depend on the area of your property.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers for the info, sort of makes it easier!!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Val W is an unknown quantity at this point

I forgot to enclose the link for getting your stickers for the forms. It's here
https://aeat.es/etidomic.html. If the property is in two names you will need two lots of stickers and two forms. You put in your NIE and surname and click Enviar, it should then come up with Etiquetas de dimicilio which means your request is being dealt with. They will come to your Spanish address. I haven't tried this yet, hopefully it works.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Val very good links wasn't aware there was one for the stickers to be sent out which will save a trip to Velez Malaga next time I need some.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.