Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Non esuri residents using pools for parties!!!

Non esuri residents using pools for parties!!!

Old Jul 30th 2012, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Sarah brads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non esuri residents using pools for parties!!!

I've heard that there are non esuri residents getting into the pool areas on all areas of esuri and having drinking parties. Anybody seen/heard anything or Is it just rumours? Or is it a real problem we should be worried about?
Old Jul 30th 2012, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Non esuri residents using pools for parties!!!

Originally Posted by Sarah brads
I've heard that there are non esuri residents getting into the pool areas on all areas of esuri and having drinking parties. Anybody seen/heard anything or Is it just rumours? Or is it a real problem we should be worried about?
We have seen nothing like that on our part of Marina Esuri (and we live here) and have heard nothing from our friends who are scattered quite widely over the Urbanization.Regards Bryony
Old Jul 30th 2012, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

P.S. I think you might find that quite a few of the Spanish owners invite lots of friends and relatives round when they are here during the summer and so maybe that is what the 'stories/rumours' stem from.
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 7:45 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
P.S. I think you might find that quite a few of the Spanish owners invite lots of friends and relatives round when they are here during the summer and so maybe that is what the 'stories/rumours' stem from.
When we were there recently I saw more than once - cars queuing up at the gate waiting for somebody to come in and for them to follow through. Happened to us once too. Then they drive very slowly so that one cant see where they are going and we have gone on.

Though how they have the keys I dont know.... we were pretty sure we saw non residents at our pool.

I know we have the video security at ours (ME) - but I wonder who looks at the tapes.....
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Sarah brads is an unknown quantity at this point

Not great to here this, as I know it has been happening over the last few years. Fingers crossed extra security or the local Guardia know about it and are quick to respond should there be any issues encountered. ( can't blame them trying out our lovely facilities on esuri , but as we pay for the upkeep it should only be invited guests!)
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah brads
it should only be invited guests!)
With a limit on the maximum number
Old Aug 4th 2012, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
With a limit on the maximum number
There is actually a limit in the community statutes for each Manzana (off the top of my head I think it's 6 per apartment)
However, how do you enforce? I don't think anyone minds the odd party but sometimes it's taking the mickey. For this reason we tend to avoid July/August in Esuri.
Back in September having spent time at the Olympics and the Paralympics
Old Aug 11th 2012, 6:14 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

We have had the same problem recently so I am told, so we have increased security to deal with it. Once they get moved on once they typically don't come back. Nice to know that our amenities are sort after!