Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

no photos for my ad ???

no photos for my ad ???

Old May 16th 2007, 9:28 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default no photos for my ad ???

oh I know I'm not very clever at this but.. just placed an ad here (selling up) and all seemed to go well but, thought I downloaded some pics and they have not come out, can i now ad the photo's after ?????
thanks,pat
Old May 16th 2007, 9:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: no photos for my ad ???

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
oh I know I'm not very clever at this but.. just placed an ad here (selling up) and all seemed to go well but, thought I downloaded some pics and they have not come out, can i now ad the photo's after ?????
thanks,pat
You should be able to edit the advert and add the photo.
Old May 16th 2007, 9:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You're selling up? I thought you were very happy in Xativa?
Old May 17th 2007, 6:40 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

your quite right i am very very happy here but OH wants to go back to uk and also our relationship is going nowhere (his words,his loss)OH owns half this house so if i payed him off i would be left with nothing plus i would be on my own except for our little reggie (dog) i wouldnt like to stay here on my own, coward you see. so mitzy when the house is sold I will go back to Uk to my family and buy something in whitstable.mind you i am still thinking about maybe renting here, we shall see how everthing pans out, take care,pat
Old May 17th 2007, 7:28 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

Originally Posted by jdr
You should be able to edit the advert and add the photo.

nope I cant do this, I tried to cut and copy but this didnt work, I tried re-submitting the ad but this didnt work (maybe because i already have the ad posted ) any tips
Old May 17th 2007, 8:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

nope I cant do this, I tried to cut and copy but this didnt work, I tried re-submitting the ad but this didnt work (maybe because i already have the ad posted ) any tips
You will have to upload the photo from your PC.
I cant`t do any editing but if you PM Sue she may be able to help.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:51 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

Originally Posted by jdr
You will have to upload the photo from your PC.
I cant`t do any editing but if you PM Sue she may be able to help.

errr sue who, sorry for being a wally,oh i did upload fm my pc
Old May 17th 2007, 11:58 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

errr sue who, sorry for being a wally,oh i did upload fm my pc
Right hand side, very bottom of all pages click the "contact us" button.
Old May 17th 2007, 4:39 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

your quite right i am very very happy here but OH wants to go back to uk and also our relationship is going nowhere (his words,his loss)OH owns half this house so if i payed him off i would be left with nothing plus i would be on my own except for our little reggie (dog) i wouldnt like to stay here on my own, coward you see. so mitzy when the house is sold I will go back to Uk to my family and buy something in whitstable.mind you i am still thinking about maybe renting here, we shall see how everthing pans out, take care,pat

Well I'm really sorry to hear that ........ All I can say is that if you have established a network of friends there then maybe it is worthwhile renting. You clearly want to stay.

On the upside (I suppose) I read an article yesterday that said the outlook for house sales in Spain at the moment looks bleak, so maybe you could still be here for quite a while