NIE Numbers

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:28 pm

Technical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NIE Numbers

Its been nearly 12 months since we got our NIE numbers, although we have been over a few times since, we have not needed them. however we are due to go over again on 5th March and need them, who knows if we have to renew NIE and if so how often?
What hassel can we expect for renewal?
Also we will be the Malaga region, whats the weather going to be like next week, thermals of what?
We have to consider our baggage allowance you know RE the new rules!

Glenn.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of
Default Re: NIE Numbers

Originally Posted by Technical
Its been nearly 12 months since we got our NIE numbers, although we have been over a few times since, we have not needed them. however we are due to go over again on 5th March and need them, who knows if we have to renew NIE and if so how often?
What hassel can we expect for renewal?
Also we will be the Malaga region, whats the weather going to be like next week, thermals of what?
We have to consider our baggage allowance you know RE the new rules!

Glenn.
As far as I am aware, the NIE number is yours for ever ! If you apply for a resident's permit, then the same number is used. It's a bit like the NI number in UK. It stays with you all your life. The tax man is the one who needs the number. He can put you on a computer and have you 'numbered'. Or do you mean something else ? Are you a NON RESIDENT in Spain at present?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 10:35 pm

Technical is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Nige,
Thanks for clearing it up for me, yes I do mean the NIE number, were not residents yet but were working on it, I reckon another five years sentence to serve in the Uk before we can move over full time, thought its very tempting, funds wont allow it yet, neither will our grasping of the language.
We have to hold onto the dream though, thanks again for your help, now then do I need t.shirts of thermals, its snowing where we are at present, but one glint of sunshine and were out there in the t.shirts.firing up the barbie, freezing to death!
Make a bit of a mockery of the saying, mad dogs and Englishmen !!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

23 dg today, cooler at night so sweatshirts needed, blue sky all day today, walked around in T-shirt etc, have seen the "tourists" braving the shorts.
Enjoy
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

Ive been waitiing a year for residencia. I still havent received it and when i do, i will have to do the whole process over again in 5 years. Its crazy!

Residencia every 5 years

Health Card Tarjeta de Sanitaria every year.