NIE Number

Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:28 am
Just Joined

John Sillot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NIE Number

Hello,Would very much appreciate help on How to obtain the NIE number in Mallorca -the cheapest way possible . Thank you
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NIE Number

Originally Posted by John Sillot
Hello,Would very much appreciate help on How to obtain the NIE number in Mallorca -the cheapest way possible . Thank you
Check the "Free Beer" thread at the top, NIE is free.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busters mum
Check the "Free Beer" thread at the top, NIE is free.
Is it?? I thought it was about €6

Anyways, you normally go to your local Police Station (in some areas they have dedicated offices) after filling in form EX14
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Anyways, you normally go to your local Police Station (in some areas they have dedicated offices) after filling in form EX14
Got mine at Gandia so did my son, hubby got his in Benidorm, all free.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

The NIE should be free; they used to charged around 6€ for processing the application for the residencia card. Now you can't get one of them for love nor money.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Free when I got mine but that was a few years ago now.

As far as I know around here now they like you to get the residencia certificate form instead and you get the NIE at the same time if you don`t already have it.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Rosebush is an unknown quantity at this point

I will never understand why the Spanish are so laid back about life..but god do they love their paperwork..
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Free? OH has just had to pay 16.01 euros times 3 for her and kids, but has to go to their bank and deposit the money, get a receipt, go back to Elda Police station and then maybe if the sun is in the correct place they will get their NIE.

Something smells here

Also cost 80 euros for an interpreter :O

Last edited by leckytech; Aug 19th 2009 at 4:32 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leckytech
Free? OH has just had to pay 16.01 euros times 3 for her and kids, but has to go to their bank and deposit the money, get a receipt, go back to Elda Police station and then maybe if the sun is in the correct place they will get their NIE.

Something smells here
Does indeed. Are you talking about the NIE or the residencia document?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Something smells here

Also cost 80 euros for an interpreter :O
Thats the residencia with the NIE on it, why did she pay 80 euros for an enterpreter ?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rachelk
Does indeed. Are you talking about the NIE or the residencia document?
NIE for entering kids into school, already got the padron

Thats the residencia with the NIE on it, why did she pay 80 euros for an enterpreter ?
porquay No habla espanol.... me niether :P or should that be porquay nostramos no hablar espanol Pimsluer for the win

Last edited by leckytech; Aug 19th 2009 at 4:49 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

NIE for entering kids into school, already got the padron
Residencia and padron are not the same thing.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Residencia and padron are not the same thing.
I know
Old Aug 19th 2009, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know
Ok, I musinderstood when you replied to a question about NIE/residencia by mentioning NIE and padron.

Are you sure that all you're paying for is the NIE number? That it's not actually the residencia document?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 5:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I musinderstood when you replied to a question about NIE/residencia by mentioning NIE and padron.

Are you sure that all you're paying for is the NIE number? That it's not actually the residencia document?
It probably is cos they will need a residencia to get the kids in school, well around here you do. ;-))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.