NIE

Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of
Default NIE

Does any one know which is he most recent NIE form to be used? I remember there was an updated one?
Plus if any one has submitted in Denia recently the address for the correct police station in Denia where it needs to be submitted?
Old Sep 13th 2010, 7:06 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NIE

Originally Posted by reggiedh
Does any one know which is he most recent NIE form to be used? I remember there was an updated one?
Plus if any one has submitted in Denia recently the address for the correct police station in Denia where it needs to be submitted?
Use the residencia form, then you will get the NIE for free when you get your residencia.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 8:58 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

If you apply for you NIE at the same time you register on the Foreigners Register you can get both done for €10.

http://www.mir.es/SGACAVT/modelos/ex...anje/ex_16.pdf

If you really only want an NIE as you are not staying in Spain for more than 90 days then use this one.

http://www.mir.es/SGACAVT/modelos/ex...anje/ex_14.pdf
Old Sep 14th 2010, 11:20 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

when was this?

& if recently can you tell reggiedh where you went?

I know they've moved since I was last there

honestly though the paperwork is so simple you should be able to do it yourself - & I think it's easy enough to make an appointment yourself now - or so I have been told
Old Sep 14th 2010, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnxa
when was this?

& if recently can you tell reggiedh where you went?

I know they've moved since I was last there

honestly though the paperwork is so simple you should be able to do it yourself - & I think it's easy enough to make an appointment yourself now - or so I have been told
Hi Lynnxa

I missed the response from Turnbit; I assume he wanted to charge me to get it?
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:02 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reggiedh
Hi Lynnxa

I missed the response from Turnbit; I assume he wanted to charge me to get it?
PM'd you
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynnxa
PM'd you
Thanks. PM'd you back.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
Use the residencia form, then you will get the NIE for free when you get your residencia.
Hi jdr,
Can anyone who doesn`t live in Spain but wanting to immigrate here apply for residencia so that they can buy a property with the NIE

When I wanted to apply for the residencia & hoping to get the NIE for free, my lawyer told me that I got to apply for the NIE first & then get the residencia after I live here.

Thanks.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:15 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by ForHotspot
Hi jdr,
Can anyone who doesn`t live in Spain but wanting to immigrate here apply for residencia so that they can buy a property with the NIE

When I wanted to apply for the residencia & hoping to get the NIE for free, my lawyer told me that I got to apply for the NIE first & then get the residencia after I live here.

Thanks.
exactly - the resident's bit is only for residents - so you can't (shouldn't) do that unless you are actually resident

if you're buying a property here before you move here then yes, you do need to get the NIE sorted separately & beforehand
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Awkward decision, you can apply for residencia as soon as you move to Spain, like the first day.
If you gave them the address you are moving to and you are there for your appointment I don`t think there would be a problem, tell them you are in a hotel til you can move into the property.