Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Nice towns between Malaga and Salobrena?

Nice towns between Malaga and Salobrena?

Old Sep 17th 2012, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

emjharts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nice towns between Malaga and Salobrena?

Hi there, we have travelled many times to the Malaga area and have indeed stayed in Nerja and Almunecar and visited towns in the area such as Salobrena, Mijas etc, however, our minds are a little fuzzy as to which towns were which so I was wondering if anyone could suggest nice towns to stay in that side of Malaga, even venturing into the hills a little if possible but also places by the sea.

We are a 30 something couple, no kids, looking for a town that has plenty of nice restaurants and bars but still retaining that spanish feel.

Once I have some ideas I can then go and look at private rentals in those towns as currently there are just far too many to narrow it down to!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 12:37 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice towns between Malaga and Salobrena?

Try La Herradura. It's between Nerja and Almunecar.

Plenty of bars and restaurants and a nice beach with no parking problems.

Some Brits but mainly Spanish and as for the holiday season, they are nearly all Spanish. The season is only 6 weeks between mid July and end August and Easter Week when it's heaving but it's quiet the rest of the time.

Plenty of rentals available either in the town or nearby.