Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

News of the Naughties!

News of the Naughties!

Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough
Default News of the Naughties!

Anyone got any news on the Miss Naughty front?
No sign of her recently unless there is news buried in another thread?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:19 am
Account Closed

cherie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: News of the Naughties!

Originally Posted by Mr Impish
Hey, why not be impish then, and try other threads?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough

Ah right! That would mean "Multi Tasking" and we arent good at that are we!
Silly me, I searched the recent threads, found her last comment was 10 days old and thought, "I wonder if anyone has any more recent news"
I'll try not to ask stupid questions in future!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Ah right! That would mean "Multi Tasking" and we arent good at that are we!
Silly me, I searched the recent threads, found her last comment was 10 days old and thought, "I wonder if anyone has any more recent news"
I'll try not to ask stupid questions in future!
hi Mr. Impish, not a stupid question at all, we are one big happy family and are concerned for one of our members, lets hope they are all ok and will be back in touch soon
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
hi Mr. Impish, not a stupid question at all, we are one big happy family and are concerned for one of our members, lets hope they are all ok and will be back in touch soon
Absolutely! Hopefully all is OK.
The stupid questions bit was a bit tongue in cheek really. Bearing in mind I started a thread called "Stupid Questions" a few weeks ago.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:29 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

I cant say ive seen her on any of the topics either it didnt sound to good on last reply/post hubby was not settling to well my you they only been there 2 weeks i bet they having a brill time now ! It would be nice to hear from her to see hows she s getting on though !
Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

I think she was moving into her rental home a couple of weeks ago so probably waiting for internet connection.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:57 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helenp
I think she was moving into her rental home a couple of weeks ago so probably waiting for internet connection.
Yer i think that you are spot on ! it will nice when she does long on and reads how much weve all missed her !
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pjj
Yer i think that you are spot on ! it will nice when she does long on and reads how much weve all missed her !

I think somebody who lives near Coin should download her picture and send out a search party asking locals and the guardia civil (not sure if spelt right) if they have seen her.

Helen
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:57 am
pjj
sun lover

The News of the naughties is shes back in UK she s made contact on other search for naughties thread and it dont sound to good guys !
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Just read it.............can´t believe they gave up sooooo soon
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:37 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Just read it.............can´t believe they gave up sooooo soon

I also cant believe they gave up so soon. Its such a shame as Miss Naughty was really looking forward to her new life in Spain.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 1:12 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
I also cant believe they gave up so soon. Its such a shame as Miss Naughty was really looking forward to her new life in Spain.

I'm intrigued as to what went wrong. Such a shame