Reload this Page >

newbie saying Hi

newbie saying Hi

Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

MsAttitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newbie saying Hi

I just wanted to say hi,

I am hoping to get to know a few people on here over time. I am coming out to Spain on the 19th and looking forward to it. Oh sunshine at last.......its been so horrible in the UK this year with no summer at all!

My intention for the future will be to buy a property out there but for now I simply want to find out more and meet a few people
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:38 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: newbie saying Hi

Originally Posted by MsAttitude
I just wanted to say hi,

I am hoping to get to know a few people on here over time. I am coming out to Spain on the 19th and looking forward to it. Oh sunshine at last.......its been so horrible in the UK this year with no summer at all!

My intention for the future will be to buy a property out there but for now I simply want to find out more and meet a few people

Hi MsAttitude

Welcome to the site, tell us more about your self, where are you planning to look, what type of place do you want, will you be working, that sort of stuff.

Will you be on hyour own or do you have family that will be with you.

Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. Which area will you be in on the 19th?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome msattitude
Hope you enjoy your stay over here, I shall be going to UK for two weeks at that time, got my thermals at the ready.
pwwm
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

No thermals needed at present. Temperatures have been in the 20s all of this week.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, MsAttitude

You will find you get plenty of help and advice here, and we're generally a very friendly bunch.

As Crispygirl says, if you give us a bit more info about your hopes and plans, then people can be a bit more specific.

In the meantime, why not have a look at the Free Beer thread at the top of the Spain forum page...............there's loads of useful info to start getting your head around
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:53 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Msattitude, you have certainly found a great forum,we are a friendly bunch here you will be able to find out all the info you need and also meet great people and have a laugh also,have a good look at the threads and feel free to join in , have fun...............we also go to Spain on the 12th at least we may see a couple of weeks of summer this year
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
No thermals needed at present. Temperatures have been in the 20s all of this week.
Excellent news, let me know how it goes for the end of next week.

When I was up in April, it was wet and nasty here and I had spring sunshine in UK
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

MsAttitude is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone and thanks for the nice welcome, I am a little busy right now but will get back to this with more info soon. I didnt want you to think i was ignoring you all
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

alaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura about

I am glad you posted your message on the 7th - my birthday - same as Buddy Holly and Queen Elizabeth the First . I apologise for the late welcome but I went out to celebrate and have only just recovered.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alaninspain
I am glad you posted your message on the 7th - my birthday - same as Buddy Holly and Queen Elizabeth the First . I apologise for the late welcome but I went out to celebrate and have only just recovered.
Thats my birthday too!!! - You're the first person I've met (well, so to speak), to share the date.
Are you really good looking, suave, amusing and popular, with lots of friends aswell?

Sorry
Hi MsAttitude. Ace name, it conjures an image if you know what I mean.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Snats has a spectacular aura aboutSnats has a spectacular aura aboutSnats has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Thats my birthday too!!! - You're the first person I've met (well, so to speak), to share the date.
Are you really good looking, suave, amusing and popular, with lots of friends aswell?

Sorry
Hi MsAttitude. Ace name, it conjures an image if you know what I mean.
Hi Ms Attitude,

please excuse some of the male members of this forum. They tend to jump up at you now and again, but as long as you are firm, a good 'Down boy!' should do it. Chuck em a thread now and again so they can have a good old gnaw and growl. If they grab hold of a thread, just let them off their lead. They need a good run around to get rid of some of that energy. It keeps them bright eyed and bushy tailed! Don't worry, they are all quite sweet really, all bark and no trousers!

Welcome to the forum,

Nats xx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

alaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura about

Leighbloke : Of course I am all of those things, or I think I am, apart from one or two of them. Thinking about it not quite all of them. I have just had a close look at myself in the bathroom - would you like to buy a half size mirror, only 2 years old, with one diagonal crack?