Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Newbie-help with hairdressers

Newbie-help with hairdressers

Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie-help with hairdressers

Originally Posted by JLFS
Yeah, everywhere you go you dont see anything but Kevin Keegan perms.
LOL...
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:31 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ausi dream
Hello! I am staying in Alhaurin de la torre at the moment with work up until November and have been here about six weeks so far.

I would like to ask if you could please tell me of a hairdressers that speaks English as i am in desperate need of a hair cut.

I am trying to learn some Spanish but only yet been able to cover things for eating out and would not like to try explaining in Spanish how to cut my hair so any information would be greatly appreciated.

The only one i have been able to find on the Internet is THE ENGLISH CUT which says it is based in Mijas Costa, would any one know of that one and are they good and not scalp you and i presume by the name they speak English.

Thank you,

ausi dream
Hi there one near me in el faro @ the playa marina called zaks they talk english . But i dont know what there cuts like .
I go to monsu in fuengirola last 8yrs its spanish they understand what i want.
I have highlights 2 colours cut and so on my spanish is basic, and very busy.
Ive also just found this have a look.
www.angloinfo.com
click - spain
costa del sol
health fitness n beauty
hairdressers n co
pick the area you what.

and not just for the costa del sol either.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:55 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish hairdressers idea of a colour change is bright red, well about three shades of it on grey haired ladies. Since when were all the blokes experts on womens hair anyway. Stop trying to defend the indefensible, everyone I know says the same

PS Infact why would a normal bloke read this thread
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Spanish hairdressers idea of a colour change is bright red, well about three shades of it on grey haired ladies. Since when were all the blokes experts on womens hair anyway. Stop trying to defend the indefensible, everyone I know says the same

PS Infact why would a normal bloke read this thread
I'm obviously not normal then

well, if its your definition of normal, I am very gald

From now on I will just take the complete opposite of what you say then I can pretend your prejudice is grounded in reality

In fact from now on I wont read your posts, it's just a shame you have a share a space with the majority of posters on this forum who are intelligent and think before posting..can't you go post on bnp.co.uk or something?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:38 pm
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish hairdressers idea of a colour change is bright red, well about three shades of it on grey haired ladies
Certainly the hairdressers in Alhaurin de la Torre and Málaga, are up there with all the other trendy hair salons!!!! They're no different to hairdressers in any other big town or city in Europe. However, I've not had a colour done by my little lady, I tend to do that myself

Jo xxx
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

The thing that always strikes me about Spanish hairdressers is how UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP they are.

If my memory serves me I think I used to pay about 80 GBP for highlights, cut and blowdry in the UK (I have v. long hair).

I pay 25 euros for the same thing here and the girl does it in record fast time too.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:14 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
I'm obviously not normal then

well, if its your definition of normal, I am very gald

From now on I will just take the complete opposite of what you say then I can pretend your prejudice is grounded in reality

In fact from now on I wont read your posts, it's just a shame you have a share a space with the majority of posters on this forum who are intelligent and think before posting..can't you go post on bnp.co.uk or something?

Hope I am on ignore and you piss off and stop stalking me.
Bit strong isn't it quoting the BNP just cos the hairdressers aren't a lá modé

Last edited by jackytoo; Sep 15th 2009 at 8:17 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Triana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really nice

Where I live, the Spanish hairdressers are all very good - at styling, colouring and highlights, and charge much more sensible prices than the English hairdressers do.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:58 pm
Banned

Where is that? Saw on one thread you are hoping to move to Barbados, did you move?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Triana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really niceTriana is just really nice

Where is that? Saw on one thread you are hoping to move to Barbados, did you move?
Hi, no, still here in Cadiz. Haven't tried the hairdressers in Barbados yet....
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Jackytoo, so you must have seen my posts on the Barbados thread as I don't think I've talked about my planned move on the Spain thread. So, do you go often to Barbados? It's a fabulous place, isn't it?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:16 pm
Banned

Love Barbados very expensive though!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:30 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Hope I am on ignore and you piss off and stop stalking me.
Bit strong isn't it quoting the BNP just cos the hairdressers aren't a lá modé

It seems some of us (me for example) cant use, the accents in our posts, and others do overkill.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

How ironic, a hairdressing thread turns bitchy!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:45 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
How ironic, a hairdressing thread turns bitchy!
Is it like this in hairdressers now, I haven`t been to one for years ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.