Reload this Page >

New to Valencia (Turis)

New to Valencia (Turis)

Old Jul 22nd 2019, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

George and Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Valencia (Turis)

Hi...
Nikki and I are moving into a property in Turis (Valencia) in November.
We are fairly experienced ex-pats, and currently live in Luxembourg but previously in Germany, Croatia and Italy....not bad for Brits!
I have recently turned 60 and Nikki is a few years younger...the children have all flown the nest but we are certain they will be frequent visitors.
Any guidance or suggestions on living in the region and interesting websites etc. gratefully received.
Looking forward to some interesting replies and the next chapter.
Thanks...
George & Nikki
Old Jul 29th 2019, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New to Valencia (Turis)

Originally Posted by George and Nikki
Hi...
Nikki and I are moving into a property in Turis (Valencia) in November.
We are fairly experienced ex-pats, and currently live in Luxembourg but previously in Germany, Croatia and Italy....not bad for Brits!
I have recently turned 60 and Nikki is a few years younger...the children have all flown the nest but we are certain they will be frequent visitors.
Any guidance or suggestions on living in the region and interesting websites etc. gratefully received.
Looking forward to some interesting replies and the next chapter.
Thanks...
George & Nikki
hi both .i have noticed no one has repliedall i have too offer isvalencia is a nice city but far too busy for meadvice if needed.all ways use local spannish i.e builders garages. ferrateria.and bars.i notice you have a consum supermacado i think the bestif you don,t know something ask a local.have a great time, i am. in jalon valley. good fortune. you never know some one else with more knowledge might replyforgot too say we have a fantastic life as i,m sure you will enjoy

Last edited by el collado kid; Jul 29th 2019 at 2:25 pm. Reason: forgot to mention what a great life i have in spain
Old Jul 29th 2019, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Opinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond reputeOpinion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Valencia (Turis)

There's a good ex-pat Facebook page that's worth checking out, they have regular meet ups.

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishspeakersofValencia/
Old Dec 13th 2020, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

sunseeker12 has a brilliant futuresunseeker12 has a brilliant futuresunseeker12 has a brilliant futuresunseeker12 has a brilliant futuresunseeker12 has a brilliant futuresunseeker12 has a brilliant future
Default Re: New to Valencia (Turis)

I am just wondering if you did move to Valencia and if so how is it going. I am looking for a place to buy here at present and hoping Im doing the right thing. I lived in Sydney for seven years but never in a non English speak country.