New Tricks

Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Tricks

A new series of New Tricks starts on BBC 1 at 9pm UK 10 pm Spain tonight

Did I mention Gibraltar
Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:53 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Tricks

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
A new series of New Tricks starts on BBC 1 at 9pm UK 10 pm Spain tonight

Did I mention Gibraltar
I will be watching, I have enjoyed the series but apparently the cast didn't, according to news reports, Dennis Waterman is not going to do another series ... I really liked him in Minder with George Cole
Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:03 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was very good.
Great plot,
Brilliant camera work,
I saw more of Gib there than on the whole of that rubbish series.

Oh and the Monkey scene, hilarious.
Old Aug 8th 2013, 5:38 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I thought that was very good.
Great plot,
Brilliant camera work,
I saw more of Gib there than on the whole of that rubbish series.

Oh and the Monkey scene, hilarious.
Actually it was better than I thought it would be and I have read that Dennis Waterman is staying but Amanda Redman is going
Old Aug 8th 2013, 7:34 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Actually it was better than I thought it would be and I have read that Dennis Waterman is staying but Amanda Redman is going
Good, what a pain in the backside that sour-faced woman is.
She must be a natural for the part.
Old Aug 10th 2013, 2:08 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

I beg to differ. I think that Amanda Redman is a great actress. By virtue of the fact that she´s is thought of as a ´sour faced woman´ proves that IMHO.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I thought the only original from the series staying is Denis Waterman. But love the series, made Gibralter look lovely and personally if I never see it again it will be too son
Old Aug 21st 2013, 8:34 am
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
I will be watching, I have enjoyed the series but apparently the cast didn't, according to news reports, Dennis Waterman is not going to do another series ... I really liked him in Minder with George Cole
One of the best shows put on TV. Your post arose a smile thinking back to that show ... along with The Professionals, Sweeney and Only Fools n Horses! ... all now replaced with cheap tv...sorry, I mean reality tv
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:30 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

actually if you look carefully at the "conversations" between her and Waterman you will see the connection - they had a relationship some time ago.
ISTR reading somewhere they all enjoyed the byplay which is what makes it so successful
especially when you consider that James Bolam's wife plays Alun Armstrong's wife in the series.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 12:36 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Domino
actually if you look carefully at the "conversations" between her and Waterman you will see the connection - they had a relationship some time ago.
ISTR reading somewhere they all enjoyed the byplay which is what makes it so successful
especially when you consider that James Bolam's wife plays Alun Armstrong's wife in the series.
That's interesting, she plays a great part.
Not sure where the new guy is from, but the original three consisted of a Geordie, a Mackem and possibly a Cockney as I presume Waterman is, (they all sound the same to me down there anyway)

I don't follow celebrity crap and private lives, but looking at Waterman it doesn't seem like the years have been too kind to him, nor does he seem anything like the chirpy guy he used to be, so I kind of wondered if there was a little more than just natural ageing involved, but there again he must be pushing on a bit.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by IamStu
One of the best shows put on TV. Your post arose a smile thinking back to that show ... along with The Professionals, Sweeney and Only Fools n Horses! ... all now replaced with cheap tv...sorry, I mean reality tv
Takes you back
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:24 pm
Popping in for a chat

I didn't know that
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:36 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

That's interesting, she plays a great part.
Not sure where the new guy is from, but the original three consisted of a Geordie, a Mackem and possibly a Cockney as I presume Waterman is, (they all sound the same to me down there anyway)

I don't follow celebrity crap and private lives, but looking at Waterman it doesn't seem like the years have been too kind to him, nor does he seem anything like the chirpy guy he used to be, so I kind of wondered if there was a little more than just natural ageing involved, but there again he must be pushing on a bit.
James Bolam now 78
Susan Jameson (his wife) 72
Alun Armstrong 67 - looks 78
Amanda Redman 56 (was married to Robert Glenister)
Denis Waterman 65 (18m affair with Redman 82/83)

considering Waterman starting making Sweeny in 1975 and Minder in 1979, yes 38 and 34 years on he has aged a bit.
perhaps it is all those women in his life
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:58 pm
On the road again.

James Bolam now 78
Susan Jameson (his wife) 72
Alun Armstrong 67 - looks 78
Amanda Redman 56 (was married to Robert Glenister)
Denis Waterman 65 (18m affair with Redman 82/83)

considering Waterman starting making Sweeny in 1975 and Minder in 1979, yes 38 and 34 years on he has aged a bit.
perhaps it is all those women in his life
Could be a combination of age, women and the drink that Redman probably drove him to.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 4:18 pm
Popping in for a chat

I remember Susan Jameson used to be in Coronation Street in the early years, married to 'Jerry Booth' (I only watched when mum watched it as I was only a youngster then)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.