Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New Restaurant in Hondón Frailes.. soon

New Restaurant in Hondón Frailes.. soon

Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:17 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default New Restaurant in Hondón Frailes.. soon

For fans of eating out and want a bit more variety in their Hondon dining experiences... there is strong rumour (check link) that there is soon to be a Italiano Restaurante in Hondon de los Frailes (Alicante, Costa Blanca). It will be on the main Church Street, down from Bar Redz.

Also recently a new Indian Restaurant / Take Away has opened in Hondon de Las Nieves ... called Taj Classic. I just got the leaflet. Pricey maybe but yet to try.

It's a bit out of the way, not in the main square, so you won't spot it easily - Calle Ruperto Chapi 3.... go to Nieves Plaza, turn into long street where the Dial Prix supermarket is... down the long street past the Caja Rural to the crossroads... on the right.

If you try it let me know.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Restaurant in Hondón Frailes.. soon

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
For fans of eating out and want a bit more variety in their Hondon dining experiences... there is strong rumour (check link) that there is soon to be a Italiano Restaurante in Hondon de los Frailes (Alicante, Costa Blanca). It will be on the main Church Street, down from Bar Redz.

Also recently a new Indian Restaurant / Take Away has opened in Hondon de Las Nieves ... called Taj Classic. I just got the leaflet. Pricey maybe but yet to try.

It's a bit out of the way, not in the main square, so you won't spot it easily - Calle Ruperto Chapi 3.... go to Nieves Plaza, turn into long street where the Dial Prix supermarket is... down the long street past the Caja Rural to the crossroads... on the right.

If you try it let me know.
It is fact, I know the owners and the person doing the renovation work - can't wait - love Italian food, should be open in couple of weeks
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:56 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
It is fact, I know the owners and the person doing the renovation work - can't wait - love Italian food, should be open in couple of weeks

I understand this Frailes restaurant has already opened. Apparently the decor is 'something else'... anyone been yet ??
Old Jul 24th 2009, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Sounds like my new home is coming along nicely for my arrival next week
Old Jul 25th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GrapeEater

I understand this Frailes restaurant has already opened. Apparently the decor is 'something else'... anyone been yet ??
We went on Thursday night - fantastic - great value and superb decor