Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

new rastro in Novetle industrial estate

new rastro in Novetle industrial estate

Old Nov 7th 2010, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of
Default new rastro in Novetle industrial estate

Just visited this morning as it is ten minutes walk from my house. Only opened yesterday so still stalls available. Every wed,fri,sat and sun 10-2. spent 15 euros on amazing 'Next' dress, five videos, two books, warm pyjamas, tin of syrup a packet of ginger nuts cream crackers and 32 christmas cards. my husband treated me to a mug of coffee and homemade cupcakes. It's all undercover with cafe and loos. 5 mins from Xativa.
Old Nov 7th 2010, 2:57 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new rastro in Novetle industrial estate

Sounds good. I remember visiting Xativa, quite an interesting town with its history. A bit of a trek up the hill to the ruined castle though.
Old Nov 7th 2010, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of
Default Re: new rastro in Novetle industrial estate

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Sounds good. I remember visiting Xativa, quite an interesting town with its history. A bit of a trek up the hill to the ruined castle though.
Tourist buses take you to the two castles, one Roman and the other Moorish several times a day. There are street lamps all the way up and at night it is a jogger's paradise. Neither castle could be described as ruined.