Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New person needs some help and advise!!

New person needs some help and advise!!

Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

savateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nice
Default Re: New person needs some help and advise!!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Thats a bit of a negative reaction isn't it?
Proves my point entirely

And in answer to your question, no it's not, not from my point of view
Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New person needs some help and advise!!

Originally Posted by savateur
Proves my point entirely

And in answer to your question, no it's not, not from my point of view
I hope you re consider
Actually, when you read the forum a lot of the negativity comes from starting businesses, and its true .... if someone comes here saying they are going to open a bar, people will advise against cost they see all the trouble people have with them over here

Butr its not all negative, just seems to have got a bit serious here recently whereas in the "old" days we could all have a laugh without fear of someone taking offence

Ive been here for 5 years or so, and people come and go. The feel of the forum changes from time to time, but its not quite true to say its been negative for ever .... its been negative in certain areas for sure but we must not ignore the number of people that come on here that are happy where they are