Old Jan 13th 2013, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

choirfran is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new member

Hi everyone just joined today im hoping to buy a property in spain in the coming months, where are you all living and where are you from, are there any taffs on here as im welsh living in wales
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new member

Welcome to the forum, we live in Albuñol on Costa Tropical, moved around the UK but came over from Oxfordshire.

No Welsh around us that I am aware off but sveral years ago I helped with a multi cultural event here, we did Northern Ireland, Wales (Welsh tourist board was magnificant) Scotland and England, I didnt realise until the people and schools came to our stand that they all assumes Wales wa spart of England. so Geography lesson during the trip, Wales in Spanish in Gales easy to remember.

Good luck in your search, hope you dont need to work though.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:58 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums

I'm sort of Welsh, my Dad was from Abercynon and my sister is in Pembroke
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pwwm
Welcome to the forum, we live in Albuñol on Costa Tropical, moved around the UK but came over from Oxfordshire.

No Welsh around us that I am aware off but sveral years ago I helped with a multi cultural event here, we did Northern Ireland, Wales (Welsh tourist board was magnificant) Scotland and England, I didnt realise until the people and schools came to our stand that they all assumes Wales wa spart of England. so Geography lesson during the trip, Wales in Spanish in Gales easy to remember.

Good luck in your search, hope you dont need to work though.
I dont but we will probably use it as a holiday home, nice to hear from you
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Welcome to the forums

I'm sort of Welsh, my Dad was from Abercynon and my sister is in Pembroke
hi whats it like in valencia how long have you been there
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by choirfran
hi whats it like in valencia how long have you been there
Seven years

I'm glad I settled here. Unlike some expats, Ive taken the trouble to travel in Spain and have seen quite a few areas. With only one exception, this is the best all round area for what we wanted. It has a mixture of citties nearby, beaches, national parks, and beautiful countryside just inland.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Seven years

I'm glad I settled here. Unlike some expats, Ive taken the trouble to travel in Spain and have seen quite a few areas. With only one exception, this is the best all round area for what we wanted. It has a mixture of citties nearby, beaches, national parks, and beautiful countryside just inland.
are there any properties for sale where you are 2 bed with pool
Old Jan 16th 2013, 12:30 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by choirfran
are there any properties for sale where you are 2 bed with pool
In our immediate area, yes.
We are up a mountain on a small community (not urb) so most of the properties have excellent views as well