New Mates????

Old May 27th 2012, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Surfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant future
Default New Mates????

Hi all,

bit random really, but I am enquiring about making some new friends?!
I am a 27 year old girl, living near velez malaga. Wondering if there are other similar aged (or minded) people who fancy meeting up for a drink? I've found it quite hard to forge any friendships here, i would love to meet men and women in the area who
have similar interests. I love travelling, snowboarding, football, nights out, chess, computer games, beer, films... Not exactly your average girl, but I'm sure there must be people like me in the area?! I live with my Partner of 7 years who is a paraglider pilot, fellow snowboarder, windsurfer and awesome dude. If there is anyone in the area who fancies a meet up, send me a message.

Jess
Old May 27th 2012, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

pixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nice
Default Re: New Mates????

Originally Posted by Surfin Bird
Hi all,

bit random really, but I am enquiring about making some new friends?!
I am a 27 year old girl, living near velez malaga. Wondering if there are other similar aged (or minded) people who fancy meeting up for a drink? I've found it quite hard to forge any friendships here, i would love to meet men and women in the area who
have similar interests. I love travelling, snowboarding, football, nights out, chess, computer games, beer, films... Not exactly your average girl, but I'm sure there must be people like me in the area?! I live with my Partner of 7 years who is a paraglider pilot, fellow snowboarder, windsurfer and awesome dude. If there is anyone in the area who fancies a meet up, send me a message.

Jess
If only we were closer! Im 26 and a football fanatic (barca all the way ) and I love a good night out on the town! Moved here a year ago and would love to meet more people...unfortunately im in Alicante
Old May 28th 2012, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light

I don't quite fit your criteria as I'm 62 (26 backwards), hate sports and live in Tolox but it's great to see another female gamer. Unfortunately I can't game here as we can only get 1MG in the campo unless we pay ludicrous rates for 3.

Let's hear it for the non-girly girls
Old May 28th 2012, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Surfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant futureSurfin Bird has a brilliant future

Thanks for replies, glad to see like minded people!

No worries about age difference, my bloke is 55!

Shame Spain is so big really we were thinking of Alicante, I love it up there. We quite often go and sleep on the beach in our van in Santa Pola as you can fly off the cliff there. The nightlife is great there too.

At the moment we live in a Spanish village up a mountain. Lovely place, but not having much luck finding any friends. The search continues........

Jess
Old May 28th 2012, 8:54 pm
Banned

lokalokaloka is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you speak Spanish?

Check out couchsurfing.org, type your town/city and find some people or activities in the area.
Old May 29th 2012, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Surfin Bird
Thanks for replies, glad to see like minded people!

No worries about age difference, my bloke is 55!

Shame Spain is so big really we were thinking of Alicante, I love it up there. We quite often go and sleep on the beach in our van in Santa Pola as you can fly off the cliff there. The nightlife is great there too.

At the moment we live in a Spanish village up a mountain. Lovely place, but not having much luck finding any friends. The search continues........

Jess
It is harder here to make friends especially if you live in an out of the way sort of place!
One thing to try that helps is to forget that British reserve and make the first move.
Some of our best and treasured friends here were made that way, simply by saying a few words to complete strangers.
Old May 29th 2012, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

pixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nicepixieve is just really nice

Originally Posted by megmet
It is harder here to make friends especially if you live in an out of the way sort of place!
One thing to try that helps is to forget that British reserve and make the first move.
Some of our best and treasured friends here were made that way, simply by saying a few words to complete strangers.
totally agree!! My best friend here is a young spanish girl the same age as me whom I decided to just start chatting to in the park one day! 8 months later we are inseperable Though for the first 4 months of living here I hadnt one friend, it was awful!