Reload this Page >

New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:33 pm
Banned

crustycrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Your latest posting can only serve to illustrate that you are IMO deliberately creating arguments.

There surely can be nobody who will agree with you on this matter.
Here we go again. I come on this forum just to update my thread, and I am the one creating arguments. If you think by my answering questions that are posted to me, and we all have our own opinion, then please, be my guest and think what you will.

I am not asking anyone to agree with me.

Tell me, WHY is this forum called "BRITISHEXPATS.COM serving the expatriate community" this is a very misleading title for a very misleading forum as most but in no way all of the people who contribute on this site DO NOT WANT TO HELP OR INDEED GIVE GOOD USEFUL ADVICE. It seems to be posting after posting of attacks from people in the UK, which I will not rise to who seem very sad and lost souls. I am happy to say, I am not one of them and after reading most of the comments on my thread my sympathy goes out to them who do not understand or do not want to understand.

There is little more I can say on the subject as it does seem to be a bone of contention with many.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

I think I'm begining to follow this "Net profit" logic, but, if I'm right, to call it a profit is wrong. You seem to be saying that you being abroad costs less than you being in the UK. That is not a profit, that is a reduced liability, but then they negate that, by paying you, to pay them, NI contributions.

Little wonder then the new government wants to overhaul the system.

and going by your previous posting you weren't posting here again.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:41 pm
Banned

Your latest postings can only serve to illustrate that you are IMO deliberately creating arguments.

There surely can be nobody who will agree with you on the matter of card v paper.
I am in no way causing an argument, I am merely stating a fact.

The resident "card" had to be finger-printed by the police station, thus taking up the resources of the police which could be better spent elsewhere, although the crime is nowhere as bad as it is in the UK. It then has to go to a different department to be laminated. So YES it is cheaper for the "paper" option.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dunmovin
I think I'm begining to follow this "Net profit" logic, but, if I'm right, to call it a profit is wrong. You seem to be saying that you being abroad costs less than you being in the UK. That is not a profit, that is a reduced liability, but then they negate that, by paying you, to pay them, NI contributions.

Sorry, I didn´t know you had bought the rights to this open forum. I must of missed it in the Financial Times Index, shares must have gone through the roof. I will post on here as and when I feel like it.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:48 pm
Banned

Plus it was the OLD Government that caused all these financial problems to begin with. And now the UK citizens have it in for the expats. Don´t hate me hate them.

Again I want to know why this is called the BritishExpats serving the expatriate community forum. How is it serving the expat community
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crustycrab
This really is not the site for me. As soon as I put on a message I get attacked from all sides.

How do I delete my account.

I will go back to the site that are of help and do not try to undermine everything you say. They are genuine people who have problems of their own and stories to tell, and not once have I come accross any replies as harsh and unpleasent as here. I know this is an open forum and people can say what they want. But so is the ConsumerAdvice site and the people who post on there do not take every opportunity to shoot people down.
your words not mine andas for the comment about me bragging. I wasn't I was replying to your WRONG assumption I was a pensioner and in receipt of money fromthe government.

Last edited by dunmovin; Jun 30th 2010 at 2:56 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

P

Again I want to know why this is called the BritishExpats serving the expatriate community forum. How is it serving the expat community
IMO Britishexpats.com serves the ex-pat community well.....provides information and quick access to answers from other ex-pats

From time to time some people abuse it by using it as a personal blog, this is not what it is meant for.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:55 pm
Banned

your words not mine
So sue me

Am I not allowed to change my mind. I do not believe that I signed a contract to this effect so I believe, in the words of Judge Judy, it is null and void.

If you do not want to talk to me then don´t. I wont lose any sleep over it.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:58 pm
Banned

IMO Britishexpats.com serves the ex-pat community well.....provides information and quick access to answers from other ex-pats

From time to time some people abuse it by using it as a personal blog, this is not what it is meant for.
So as I first started a Thread and asked a question with regards to DLA in Spain, and everyone jumps on the band-wagon, is this classed as a personal blog. Nobody has to post.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:02 pm
Banned

And also, why are there so many people who live in the UK and are not even ex-pats abusing and causing arguments. Is there not an ex-pat forum in the UK where they can abuse themselves. A site where some poor girl can ask for help with housing because her ex abuses her. And the answer would sure to be - she`s just saying that because she wants a free house.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

So sue me

Am I not allowed to change my mind. I do not believe that I signed a contract to this effect so I believe, in the words of Judge Judy, it is null and void.

why would I do that? you do a fine job of alienating the people on this forum and if you keep it up someone(not me.... I couldn't be arsed) will report you
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he did, we didn´t need them. And actually the card has been replaced by "paper" document. Thus costing the Spanish Government less money in production costs.
Yep, strangely I'm aware of what was and what is. Ive met very few people who wanted the paper document, we all wanted the card. But your man who knows everything didnt seem to know that :-)

Sorry, I didn´t know you had bought the rights to this open forum. I must of missed it in the Financial Times Index, shares must have gone through the roof. I will post on here as and when I feel like it.
Oh
So sue me

Dear
So as I first started a Thread and asked a question with regards to DLA in Spain, and everyone jumps on the band-wagon, is this classed as a personal blog. Nobody has to post.
And you express suprise at the fact that some people dont agree with you, which they are entitled to do, or that they react to your comments?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yep, strangely I'm aware of what was and what is. Ive met very few people who wanted the paper document, we all wanted the card. But your man who knows everything didnt seem to know that :-)

Oh

Dear

And you express suprise at the fact that some people dont agree with you, which they are entitled to do, or that they react to your comments?
I´m not at all surprised, as it was expected. I don´t expect anyone to agree with me. It seems to follow a pattern.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

OK, lets close the thread then as its going absolutely nowhere and only causing grief and anger