New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:22 am
Banned

crustycrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Claims for Disability Living Allowance

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Oh dear, reads more and more like the ranting of Burridge
I guess the education system in UK is not that good. Actually it´s spelt Burrage. and he is a man who has forgotten more things than most have learnt.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:22 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand how someone who has not worked since 1996 and is permanently signed off still pays UK NI.
Doesn't the government pay it on his behalf via the benefit system?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand how someone who has not worked since 1996 and is permanently signed off still pays UK NI.
However much it is, we must be thankful for it, as according to her, the UK Government is making a net gain out of her.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Doesn't the government pay it on his behalf via the benefit system?
OMG, you have to have paid into the NI system, which goes to the Government, to be able to get IB to start with.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crustycrab
I guess the education system in UK is not that good. Actually it´s spelt Burrage. and he is a man who has forgotten more things than most have learnt.

I thought it would touch a nerve!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:26 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

The Brit gov. must be stupid, if they make a NET gain on the expats claiming from the UK, why not send all the others genuine claimants or not to live in the sun.

The NET gain on each one will soon have the country back on its feet, and schools and hospitals will be in the black
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by agoreira
However much it is, we must be thankful for it, as according to her, the UK Government is making a net gain out of her.
So you should think yourself lucky
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:29 am
Banned

I thought it would touch a nerve!
Not at all, you just can´t spell
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:29 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, you have to have paid into the NI system, which goes to the Government, to be able to get IB to start with.
So what? The quote was how are you paying NI now? and why?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by snikpoh
So what? The quote was how are you paying NI now? and why?
I have told you already, once you have worked and built up enough NI contributions, then you are eligible for IB and they pay your NI contributions. Those of you who have sat on their arses would not be.

I do not have to pay NI
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:33 am
Retired and loving it!

I have told you already, once you have worked and built up enough NI contributions, then you are eligible for IB and they pay your NI contributions. Those of you who have sat on their arses would not be.

I do not have to pay NI
which is EXACTLY what I said, the Government is paying your NI contributions via benefits!

Why so crabby?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:39 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

The expats on this forum are a cross section of British folk, and as you can see feelings run high about benefits, all on here (or most) have had to finance thier move themselves, with house sale, pension or savings, or are working and paying into the SS.

If there seems to be a backlash aginst claimants from the -expat coumminity I imagine that it will be worse felt by the UK population, who have no chance of leaving the UK even if the wanted to, for lack of funds or whatever, especially if they are paying their taxes.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:42 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

you ability to answer and articulate on the forum does you no favours. I'm fully aware of bi polar and its manifestations, however, there are many professionals who suffer with this condition who have no need for financial assistance! Your assessment by an independent doctor (not one that you or the DWP pay) should be paramount to your case

Jo xxx
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:45 am
Banned

to be fair you cannot expect a person that has no dealings with cases of DLA etc, to know a "shaker and mover" in that particular field, I had never heard of him myself. and obviously he has his own agenda as well as hlping out others.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JLFS
to be fair you cannot expect a person that has no dealings with cases of DLA etc, to know a "shaker and mover" in that particular field, I had never heard of him myself. and obviously he has his own agenda as well as hlping out others.

I knew his name, I did it on porpoise.

Am sure have come across his name before as being the idiot who contributed to the campaign to rid us of that lovely small convenient virtually indestructible Tarjeta Residencia and have it replaced with an unwieldy large piece of........paper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.