Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New Bar and Gym in Hondon Frailes

New Bar and Gym in Hondon Frailes

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:49 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default New Bar and Gym in Hondon Frailes

Recently a new refurbished bar opened on Frailes (Hondon Valley area) near the Town Halll end. The owners have spent a fair bit on it, so quite modern and smart. Owned by Brits but cater for Ex-pats and locals with Breccy, lunch and dinner + Tapas (made on the premises). it's more expensive than most but I think worth it !! Good reports from me for tapas and breakfast.. not tried dinner yet though.

...sorry just realised this sounds like at advert... so if you are in the area have a peak to see if it's your 'cup-of-tea'.

Which reminds me that the new Gym in Frailes 'plaza' is very good for a small village, Loads of modern equipment + weights + beauty treatments (I think). Run by a Brit couple, met the man there and he is very helpful with advice about the equipment and exercises and makes you very welcome and relaxed. It's reasonably priced too with a monthly tariff !!

(I have no affinity with the owners at all ... just keeping you up-to-date.)
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Bar and Gym in Hondon Frailes

This is good to hear, didn't expect anything like that up there I was hoping for something like that when I move over. Plan to do a lot of walking, but a couple of hours in the gym would be handy.