Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New Administrator for COSTA ESURI

New Administrator for COSTA ESURI

Old Feb 26th 2016, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile New Administrator for COSTA ESURI

CERA also announced that following a meeting with Councilman Mr Jose Correa councilor for our urbanisation a new Administrator for the EUC HAS BEEN APPOINTED.

Name: PLAYA MANAGERING.

email: [email protected]

Responsible: Antonio Gomez.

Address: Av. Alcalde Narciso Martin Navarro, no 79 Ayamonte.

Tel: 959321503

The immediate past President Mr Steven Tipper has resigned at the request of the Ayuntamiento and will be replaced as interim President by Mr Jose Manuel Correa.

An AGM WILL BE HELD IN MAY possibly the 20th to ratify the changes, however CERA will inform members of the date as soon as possible.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 26th 2016 at 2:49 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2016, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Administrator for COSTA ESURI

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn View Post
CERA also announced that following a meeting with Councilman Mr Jose Correa councilor for our urbanisation a new Administrator for the EUC HAS BEEN APPOINTED. Name: PLAYA MANAGERING. email: [email protected] Responsible: Antonio Gomez. Address: Av. Alcalde Narciso Martin Navarro, no 79 Ayamonte. Tel: 959321503 The immediate past President Mr Steven Tipper has resigned at the request of the Ayuntamiento and will be replaced as interim President by Mr Jose Manuel Correa. An AGM WILL BE HELD IN MAY possibly the 20th to ratify the changes, however CERA will inform members of the date as soon as possible.
Hi John,
Do you think this new guy will have any Tarmac to sort out the roundabout at the bottom of the hill???

Ken.
Old Apr 5th 2016, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Younga02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whilst he's doing that he might want to lower all the manhole covers which are potential tyre slashers! Also do we know where Steven Tipper can be contacted following his resignation? Many thanks
Old Apr 6th 2016, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

Try the ADA office 00 34 959470085, his wife works there I think and he is still president of vista esuri that is administered by ADA.
Regards Fiberite
Old Apr 6th 2016, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Many thanks for that Fiberite. Will follow through on that.
Old Apr 6th 2016, 9:32 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Younga02 View Post
Whilst he's doing that he might want to lower all the manhole covers which are potential tyre slashers! Also do we know where Steven Tipper can be contacted following his resignation? Many thanks
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Apr 6th 2016, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that Rosemary. Very much a virgin on the site so hopefully I won't offend too many people in my clumsy efforts. No doubt someone will shout if I am! (:-)
Old Apr 9th 2016, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice to all owners of Costa Esuri could contact with the EUC, in order to facilitate their addresses and contact so that there is no justification for not being informed and so to be invited to the next Annual General Meeting and be able to exercise their rights, and that these do not remain hands of others.

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 9th 2016 at 10:21 am.